She Has To Be Okay!!

Outfit:

I was with Olive when Dad called, I answer

I was with Olive when Dad called, I answer. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart" he says. "Hey dad" I smile. "Your not going to believe what I have heard" he says. "What is it?" I ask curious. He sounded real happy like he was ready to blow with excitement. "I'll tell you when Misha picks you to go to the set" he says. "Okay then.." I say. We sat our goodbyes and then me and Olive head to class. "Son of bitch" I mumble.

"What" she asks. "I forgot my notebook for this class in my locker, brb" I say, I run back to my locker which was a hall down. I stop upon it and open it, I grab my notebook. I close my locker then someone bangs their hand on the other locker next to me. I jump looking, its Daisy's boyfriend...

I gulp, he was tall, muscular, and about two years older than me. "You Liliac?" He asks, his booming like voice scared the crap out me. I nod slowly terrified. He gives me a eyeing look,"here." He hands me a note.

Look up.

I look up. And SWACK! Right on my jaw, he hits me. I stumble backwards hitting the lockers, I fall on the ground still surprise form the blow. He then kicks my stomache, he decides to continue on what he started. He straddles my waist continues beating me unless, every part of my body was sore and in pain thanks to him. He cut my arms, making me bleed. He even started to choke me, making me gasp for the air I needed to live. I start to cough up blood, but he didn't care. He continued until I was black and blue, I was near death from him beating. He gets up, I thought it was over. Then he kicks me in my face making me black out for good.....

(Third person)

Olive groe worried about her friend, Lily when she didn't turn up for class, she asked to go to the bathroom.the teacher let her, she practically ran out that door for Lily. She hurried down the halls, turning down one, she gasp upon the sight was seeing. "No..." She whisper wide eyed, horrified. "No, Lily!" She runs to her friend's limp body. Cuts everywhere along with bruises. There's blood coming out her mouth, but the looks of it, someone punched her in the jaw, almost breaking it. Olive started crying yelling for someone to help, anyone. The ladies in the office yelled the yelling and ran down to her and where also horrified what they saw. Poor Liliac Ackles near death....

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Yes hello me and other teachers gound a student beat to near death and we need an ambulance."

"We send one right over."

"Okay."

Soon enough, the ambulance did come. Olive went with her best friend refusing to leave her side. Then they notified Jensen which wasn't gonna look good...

Jensen was just about to send Misha to get Lily, when his phone went off when he was talking,"hang on. Hello?" He asks, they tell him what happen. "What?!" He yells making everyone jump. "Okay thank you for telling me...." He mumbles. He looked sad, Alona puts a hand on his shoulder. "Everything okay?" She ask. "No" he says, his eyes filling with tears. "What happen" asks Jared. "It's Liliac" he looks at them, all were worried. "What are we bloody waiting for, let's go" asks Mark S. They all hurried to the hospital, they rush as the doctor greets them along with a crying whimpering refusing to talk Olive. "Liliac Ackles?" He asks, they nod. "She's in a coma, I'm sorry. She may or not come out it, she has been beaten near death from a student at her school, most bones in her ribs are bruised, there are many many cuts all around her body from him cutting her. The jaw is almost broken from not only getting hit innthe jaw but kicked hard. All we can do now is wait for her tp hopefully wake up" the doctor leaves, everyone was in shock as to why someone would do that to their sweet innocent Liliac. They wanted to help, to find the kid who did this to Lily and kick his ass. But all they could do was.....

Wait.