The End Has Come

After filming Season 8, my character disappeared and the boys have to find her. And turns out my character was a Banshee, well a human Banshee. Half Banshee, Half Human or Hunter. Which was freaking cool!!

"Are you excited to audition for your first movies?" asks Mom as I walk downstairs. "Yes!" I yell," I was born ready!" I start posing then JJ joins, mom laughs and takes photos of us. "My little girls are superstars!" dad yell singing the last in a high pitched girl voice. We laugh. We sit and have breakfast when walk in Uncle Jared and Misha. "Morning Ackles!" they yell together. "Don't you guys have families to annoy?" jokes Dad. "Nope," says Scar walking with Nikki who sequels then her and JJ run off smiling and laughing. "No running girls!" mom calls quickly walking after them.

"Ready?" asks Scar.

"I think so," I say nervous.

"You got this kid," Uncle Jared ruffles my hair.

I smile and soon we left to the audition. We pull in and the audition went great! I got the part as Elena Carson for Aliens In The Attic. I walked out of building after saying bye to my new family, the cast. "Who did you get it," asks Dad.

I looked down pretending to be sad. "I-I," I stutter.

"Aw its okay kid," says uncle Jared.

"I got the part!" I yell. They hug.

"Geez you nearly gave me a heart attack," says Dad playfully shoving me.

"Sorry," I say laughing.

Soon the was short as all we did was binge watch movies and shows we all liked. I showed them Gotham and Stranger things and it was great. "Eleven is badass!" Exclaims Dad.

"But guys the demogorgon," says uncle Jared.

All of sudden someone started to flick the lights quickly we look at see Misha. "Will, Will!" He mocks. We all laugh and soon I fell asleep as we watched The Sandlot.

My life was great, I had a life, a family, amazing uncles, great aunts, wonderful cousins, a beautiful baby sister, two new babies on their way, a boyfriend, I'm an actress, what else could I ask for?

This was my life and I was still Blooming.

Hey guys so the book is over, I'm thinking of doing a sequel, no sure. I don't know what it should be about, have any ideas, please comment. And thanks so much for reading like it means so to me. I know I say that a lot but it truely does.

Bai people, love you all! 😚😚😚