Girls Day with Danneel and JJ

^^Danneel and JJ Ackles^^

It was the weekend and today me, Danneel and JJ were going shopping. "Sisiy wake up " I hear HI say, I sit up and see her in my lap. I smile at her. "JJ. Sorry she woke you up" says Dad (Jensen). I smile softly. "Its okay" I say. JJ jump down and run out, Dad follows. I get up and change into an outfit Danneel had for me.

Outfit;

I walk downstairs

I walk downstairs. "Morning" I say sitting next to JJ. "Hey ready for girls day" asks Danneel. I nod,"Every." We have breakfast and then after saying bai to Dad, we leave. We reach the Mall, it was huge. The girls at the orphanage always talked about this place; how they met boys, how they get their clothes, and how they always have fun. We walk in and look around. I liked Hot Topics, where I got some stuff. Then we went to other stores. I got a lot and I mean a lot of clothes, I tried to convice Danneel, sorry Mom, not to waste their money. But she was stubborn.

We have lunch and laugh, when I see them...

"Hey you okay" Mom asks as JJ ate her lunch. "Um yea, I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say leabing. I got  in, look in the mirror. I breathe heavily, then splash my face with water and rubbed it. The door open and walked in,

Daisy and her gang, the other girls from the orphanage.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it little miss freak herself?" Questions Daisy. "Did they kick you out already" taunts Fren. I glare. "No they didn't for your information. And now if you excuse me" I try to push by but the push me against the wall. I groan, as they crowded around me making me feel small. "I bet they don't love you" taunts Rose. "Y-your lying, they do" I say. "Really why would people like them ever love a worthless pathetic girl like you" says the twins. I go teary, I'm so stupid!

They beat me and kick me, I say to stop but they don't listen. They leave saying skmething about a date. I lay there a minute numb, I get up and look. I'm pale, my Bobby is sore. My stomach hurts the most. I lift my shirt, there on my stomach was a huge bruise. My fingers trail just over it, I whimper. I lower my shirt, and straighten my clothes and hair before walking out. I join Mom as she got ready to leave. "Hey what took so long" she asks.

"Um-" I see Daisy glaring at me shaking her head no, gelling me if I tell I'll pay. "Sorry lost track of time" I lie, Daisy walks off. "Okay" nods Mom, we go to more stores. She pays me a phone, a laptop, some other things, and makeup. Soon we leave and reach the house as Dad came home for a late lunch. He was eating I was trying on a new outfit, since he wanted me to go with him. Everyone wanted to see me, but after that thing with Daisy I was kinda depress. But I put on a smile like the girl everyone thought I was.

I was changing when," Lily. You ready?" Yells Dad. "Almost" I yell.
I finsish up and wait for Mom to call me down, she wanted me to do gjis. Apparently Uncle Jared and Uncle Misha were here as well for the lunch, so we were all going back. "Now introducing the fabulous lovely Lily Ackles" Mom says with a fake French accent. I walk downstairs slowly, they all stare wide eyed. "What? Is it bad? I-I can change" I say uncomfortable.

"No! Nononono, Lily you look lovely" says uncle Jared smiling. "Beautiful" grins Uncle Misha, I smile blushinh. I look to Dad like a daughter waiting for his approval. Stop it Lily, Daisy is right! They dont love you...

Outfit;

"You, my beautiful daughter look great" he sasy, I smile big

"You, my beautiful daughter look great" he sasy, I smile big. But it was fake, sadly. "Great now, you guys got to get back" says Mom, I'm I mean Danneel. There's no use of calling them mom and dad, I'll just say it when speaking to them so they suspect. We leave to the set, I stayed quiet the whole there as they talked about a scene they needed working on. I think they noticed but didn't say anything. We get there, and like before I say hi buy with a fake smile. I could see Jensen give me sad or weird looks as I did like he knew, I ignore them. He takes me to his trailer and tells Jared and Mishal, he'll be there in a second. He closes the door behind him, I sit down trying to not to look at him at least. "Lily" he says softly, I don't look scared and afraid. "Lilac" he says, I look up and make eye contact with him. "Whats wrong? You lookmlike you saw a ghost" he putting his hand on my shoulder. I whimper from pain, all those kicks.

"What happen? Are you hurt" he asks worried. I go teary. "Lilac-" I cut him off. "Stop please! I know your faking it, thay all do. No one loves me. I'm worthless, pathetic and a freak." I stand up almost yelling. "Send me back while you still can, I'm no good." I drop to my knees like they do when they are about to take you to jail. I close my eyes as my tears streamed. I fell arms around me. "Lilac whomever told you that me or Danneel don't love you then they are wrong. We love you as our own. Jared loves ya, him, Misha, Rob, Richard and Everyone loves you, they all kept asking where you were this Moring and I told them, I bring us after lunch" Jensen says.

I sob, I cry for me, my family I lost, for my new family, for my life, everything. I cling to Jensen, I mean Dad, as he does the same and we stayed like that until Jared knock saying they were needed on set. He said bai and left, I lay on the couch in there and played on my phone like Flapy Bird and Angry Birds....

I was playing Minecraft, I was building a house like not too fancy cause I just started when Misha rammed in with a camera. "People of the world meet the lovely Lily" he puts the camera in my face. "Whoa! Hi people" I say sitting up. He backs the camera away. "Guys meet miss Lily Ackles" he says. I wave awkward. Then I remember.

"Hey shouldn't you be on set" I point at him. He makes an 'o' face. "Oh yea...well bye" he yells running out with his camera, I'm  laugh going back to my game. Then there's a honk outside the trailer, I look outside and there's Richard and Rob in a golf cart, they look like they trying to get away. "Get in loser, we are going hunting" says Richard, I laugh hoping in as we drove away.

They were funny and sweet, they made me smile for real. They made me laugh so hard I nearly fell out of the cart. They are good friends.