A Date

^^True^^

I walk on stage, terrified. They made me sit next to Chandler, I was blushing as red as my hair, I swear. "What do you have to say, Chandler?" Teases Richard. "Well I will admit, we are friends" he smiles. "Are you more?" Teases Rob. "Maybe some day" he smiles. "And what do you say Lily, pretty quiet over there" says Richard. "Um nothing really, just kinda sitting here redding, my face off" I say, the crowd laughs.

"We can all see that" says Richard, they laugh. "Now you two crazy kids get outta of here" jokes Rob. "Hey I think we just made a-" they sing together," a match made in heaven!" We walk off. "Sorry about those two" I say. "It's fine, wanna hang around?" He asks. "I like that" I smile.

We walked around looking at the stuff they had. We goofed off a bit, then I went to Dad. They were having me on their panel, I'm nervous as hell.

"And now for some classic morons and Jensen's mini me, Please welcome Jared, Jensen, Lily, Misha!" We walk on stage, the fans clap and cheer. We all had seats and water. "So Lily, its only be what 5 mins and your already back here" jokes Rob. I laugh. "What can I say, The crowd loves me" I joke, the fans laugh.

"Okay okay" we go for I say an hour before its over, we stay for just a little longer when I get a text. I look at it, its from Chandler!

See you at 8 ;)

I smile reading it, I put my phone away. We visit others, then leave about 6. Grant was walking with us, he stayed at the same hotel as us. We were all laughing and goofing off. Grant is so fun to hang with!

We get back and change into more comfy clothes. We watch two episodes of Sherlock when I looked to clock and crap!

It's 7:30!

"Oh fuck" I yell tripping out of the sheets, falling over everyone. "Whats wrong" asks Grant. "Date! I have a date" i yell. Then Amy lifts me up and looks into my eyes,"you have date. And you didn't tell me" she says dead serious. "Why didn't you tell me" she shakes me violently. "Um Amy I don't think she can speak if you shake her to death" says Ty. She stops blushing. "Sorry" she squeaks.

"Who with" asks Olive, everyone seemed interested in the question as well. "Well, umm.... it's well" I blush, I mumble it. "What?" They ask. "Chandler Riggs!" I yell then cover my mouth. "Really? Lils thats great" says Olive, she tackles me with hugs. "Wait! We got to get you ready" says Amy. The girls force the boys out, Amy shoves me to the showeder, they decided to choose my outfit and do my makeup.

Outfit:

I walk out and the boys were back

I walk out and the boys were back. They went wide eyed. "Is it okay?" I ask worried. "It's great Lils. Calm dowm" says Amy.

"Okay okay" I mumble then there's a knock. "Oh god! I can't do this" I say nervous. I run to the bathroom. Amy and Olive follow me. I hide. "Lily what r doing?" Asks Olive. "Whats it look like I'm doing. I'm hiding" I hiss.

"Why?" Asks Amy.

"Cause I can't do this" I say. "Liliac listen to me, you are beautiful and very smart. He will love you" says Olive, I take a deep breathe and nod with a determined face. I get up and we walk out. I see Chandler and I smile weirdly. He looks up and smiles upon me. He was just wearing typical wear. "Wow... You look beautiful" he smiles. "Thank you" I giggle.

After the short 'death' threats from Ty, Olive, Johnny, and Grant. I thought it was when Grant did. We left before Dad, Misha and Jared walk in and saw us. Aw crap...

"Hey Lily. Where um you going?" Asks Dad, trying to hide the fact he is being over protective. "Um, Dadddd. Me and Chandler are um" we look at each other like crap what do we say.

"What?" He asks.

"Jensen, it's obvious they're going on a date" says Misha, I go wide eyed. No Misha!

"What?!" Him and Uncle Jared yells looking at us. We laugh nervously. "Surprise" I say, I laugh nervously.

"Your going a date?!" Asks Jared. I hear dad mumble,"I am not ready for boyfriends yet..."

Misha is just smiling. "Come Jensen, Jared lets leave. These two obvious want to get going" he Dr age them away as they agrue. I laugh as we walk out.

We talked and laughed walking to the reastuant. It was called La Lumos. It sounded beautiful, we walked in and found  a table near this water view. "Wow this is beautiful Chandler, thank you" I smile. "No problem, it's my pleasure." He smiles. We laugh and eat together. I had the best time of my life!

I wish it never end.....