I Have Friends, I Swear!!

^^Misha and Jensen remind me of me and my friends^^

                          ^^But then so Jared and Jensen lol^^

Outfit:

So today, Dad wanted me to go to Misha's with him

So today, Dad wanted me to go to Misha's with him. They were studying lines and he wanted me to meet some people. I agreed not really doing much, Francee was at volleyball. Ty was grounded, Johnny was working, and Olive had chores. I was bored and there was nothing to do. We drive there and Misha opens the door. "Jensen!" He yells, he hugs him like small child. "Hey Misha" he pats his back. We walk in, as his child runs at us. I meet him over a week of getting better. He visit me with Misha or his mum. "Lilies!" He jjmps in my arms. "Hey there" I laugh hugging him. He hugs back, I swear he's a mini blonde Misha. It's cute!

"Misha!" We hear a voice yell, we look up and see a 16 year old girl with blonde hair and green blue eyes. She looked pretty. "Auntie Amy this my other sister/auntie Lilies" says West running to her. "Guys this is my sister, Amia Collins" says Misha, I look at her. She does look like Misha. "Hi I'm Lily" I smile holding out my hand. "I'm Amia but call me Amy" she shakes my hand smiling. I think we were going to be good friends.....

                ^^Amia Collins^^ (deanwinchester7)

We had a Great time! We laughed and talked, we became good friends. She was totally a mini Misha, it was so funny. She said I was mini Jensen, I laughed at that. It's so true!

"So are you new to L.A?" I ask as We watch West play with Maddie, his sister. "Yea, since our parenst are older now. Misha thought I would like to live here, and so far your the only friend I have so far" she says shyly. "Well I have a few friends who I tjink would be glad to be your friends as well" I smile. "Really" she asks. I nod. We hang out and chill watching Supernatural, we both love it. Her favorite is Castiel, I found that funny actually...

Lol!

(A week later)

Outfit;

I brought her with my friends. We didn't tell them about her, she wanted to wait awhile. I respected that. They were all hanging, I went to get water. When I dumped into a small girl about 14. "Oh my Chuck I'm soooooooo sorry" I help her up. "You watch supernatural?" She chuckles, asking. She had a British accent, a bith Welsh though. She had this cool pixie haircut, which was auburn with a highlights which were blonde. But you couldn't noticed...

"Yea.." I laugh. "Fan?" I ask. "Yea" she smiles. "I like your accent. British with a hint of Welsh, right?" I ask, she nods. "Yea, how ya know?" She asks. "Lucky guess." I smile. "Where are my manners?! I'm Lily" I smile holding out my hand. "Rhodos Stromberg" she smiles. "I like your last name" I smile. "Thanks" she smiles right back. For some reason her smiles seem fake or forced. "Wanna hang with me and my friends? They're fans too" I say, she seem unsure but said yes, needles to say.

We all hang out and I enjoyed company, so did everyone else. I gave my number and she gave me hers. We hang out there, laughing, talking, being silly, being the idjoits we were. It was amazing!

The most fun I have had in weeks, expect for when we recorded each other dojng random shit. That was funny!!

^^Rhodos Stromberg^^ (Elf27627)