Wolf Love Strucked?

Chapter 4
"Come on Cheyenne! They won't come to our base if we get their in time," Lily said while running.

Moments later, Leo charged at Lily as well as Raph charged at Cheyenne, so the boys were on top of each other.

Cheyenne struggled, "Get off Alpha!"

"Wow sister watch it," Raph looked at her.

Lily remained calm and looked at Leo as he looked at her, "Hi," she said. Leo blushed a little. Just then two other female Omegas kicked Leo and Raph off. "Laterrrr," a black on said, while the brown one ran off with the others. Mikey first thought of the brown one as a timbre wolf, but she's Omega. While in the other hand, Donnie found the black one cute.

"Darn they got away," Raph growled. Mangle walked up to them, "For new recruits, you guys didn't do that bad, it takes practice, now come on." She backed to her base as the brothers followed.

In the Omega side, Lily and Cheyenne thanked their other two friends, Chrissy and JJ. "Girl, stop getting yourself into trouble," JJ the black on said. Chrissy calmed JJ down, "You know them, they always get themselves in trouble."

Cheyenne smiled at them

Lily rolled her eyes, "So we fool around a lot

Lily rolled her eyes, "So we fool around a lot...good thing we got you guys."

Lily and Cheyenne went to talk alone, "Cheyenne, I think

Lily and Cheyenne went to talk alone, "Cheyenne, I think...I like the blue one," Lily said. Cheyenne scratched her face but not that hard, "LILY! you can't love an Alpha!" Cheyenne shot at.

Lily looked down, "Yeah sorry," she sighed. "Ok look...I sorta um, like the red one," Cheyenne blushed. Lily knew she would say that, so she blushed along as well.