Late Night Meet Ups

Chapter 7 (very long chapter😪)

That same night, Lily woke up at a minute behind midnight, she keeps telling herself that she has to do it for her mom, but she doesn't know that her mom also disagree to the fighting. Lily tip toed pass some sleeping wolves carefully. But Cheyenne saw her and kept her distance. Lily was by the river where she told Leo to meet. Some time later, the moon was directly above, Lily felt like Leo didn't care. When she as about to leave, Leo fell from a tree behind her.

Lily turned and smile, "Look who finally showed up..." She blew a few leaves out his face.

Leo got up and shook himself, "Heh, sorry, my brothers were holding be back."

Lily got an idea, "Hey follow me, there's a place where no one will find us." Leo nodded and follow her. Rolf saw then then smile, "Good job Lily..."

Leo followed Lily until they came upon pretty pond with fireflies flying around. "Wow..." Leo dragged. A firefly went on Leo's nose then Lily giggled. The two of them sat beside each other.

"To be honest...I don't want this war to happen," Lily looked down. Leo looked at her, "Its ok, all I know is that I won't hurt you." Lily smiled and place her head on his shoulder making him blush. Cheyenne was behind a tree watching them in shock, "Lily, what are you doing," she said to herself. When Cheyenne turned around, she bumped into Rolf, "Oh, oh heh, Rolf..."

"No need to he scared, I told Lily to do this to capture him...don't tell anyone," he looked at her.

Cheyenne looked down, "Understood." The both of them walked away leaving Leo and Lily.

The next day, Lily woke up by herself, she knew that Leo had to leave since this area was on Omega turf. She walked back tiredly to her home and saw Cheyenne their tapping her paw.

"I know about you and Leo...good thing I bumped into Rolf then, he told me, no need to worry," Cheyenne briefly said. Lily made a sigh of relief. "Are you sire you want to capture him Lily?" Cheyenne asked.

Lily looked down, "I...like him but, I have no choice, I'm doing this for my kind...for you guys." Cheyenne understood then walked away. Lily looked over at the Alpha base the walked over to JJ and others to chat.

That same night, Lily snuck out and went in the trees to stalk the Alpha's, to see what they were doing. She saw most of them sleeping, then she saw Leo and his brothers playing around. Lily lay on the tree branch and sighed lovely watching Leo. Later, she saw Leo leaving to go to the river to meet, Lily realised it was midnight. She calmly but quickly jump from tree to tree to get there in time.

"Lily, you around here?" Leo whispered. Just then jumped in front of him, "I'm here," she said catching her breath. Leo smiled, "So uh, tell me about Mangle.." Leo asked.

While they were walking back to the pond, Lily explained how the war started, she even mentioned her mother's death, but sh didn't say that she was sorta betray him after. Leo took it all in, "Sorry to hear all that."

"So, where are you from?" Lily asked. Leo didn't know what to say, tell her that he's a turtle? Nope.

"Um, from another side of the forest, a um..deeper side," he lied. Lily shrugged then smile. Leo liked her a lot an so did Lily.

This time they both went home the same time, but Leo was greeted by Raph, "Hanging out with the Omega? Did you not know the terrible things they did?"

Leo gave Raph a stern look, "Why are we even helping them? We don't belong here!" Raph and Leo growled for a moment until Mangle found them, "Boys boys, I know its a stressful situation."

Raph whispered to Leo, "Just wait until she betrays you," then he walked away, Mangle didn't hear him though.

When Lily reached back Rolf came running to her, "Change of plans, since our battle is in 2 days, we capture the Alpha tomorrow night." Lily eyes widen, "Y-yes Rolf..."