Omega Helped Alpha

Chapter 8
Cheyenne over heard Rolf and Lily, she felt kind bad for the blue one and his brothers, so she sneaked out of the base. She approached the Alpha base cautiously, she didn't really have a plan though.

Moments later, she got tackled by an Alpha, "Get of jerk!" She managed to say. The Alpha got off, "Why you gotta be so mean princess?" He smirked. Cheyenne looked up and saw that it was the red masked one. She shook herself, "Look, I need your help."

Raph looked confused, "Um, I'm not suppose to be talking to in the first place."

Cheyenne growled then got on top of him (🙈😏)

"Listen up hot head! Your brother is gonna die tomorrow of you don't do something! And I can't confront Mangle cause she would think I'm leading her in a trap! Now...will. You. Help. Me?" She stared in his eyes the entire time. Raph admired her a lot, how feisty she was and angry like him. He smirked then licked her cheek and got up, "OK, Omega, I'll help you."

Cheyenne blushed, "Its Cheyenne by the way..." Raph smiled, "Raph." Cheyenne told Raph how Lily has been spending time with him, and that Rolf is gonna trap him, but Lily has no choice.

"So Lily is innocence... But Leo won't believe me...he'll only trust Lily at this point," Raph said. Cheyenne nod, "Then that's the only way."

Just then they heard Mikey's voice calling, with no hesitation, Cheyenne sprinted off back to her base. Raph went to join Mikey.

Cheyenne returned to find Lily tapping her paw while growling a little, "What did you say to him?" She calmly said. Cheyenne wasn't scared of Lily she beat her all the time, but deep down Cheyenne knows that she shouldn't get her too mad, "Look, Leo and his brothers will be in trouble if you don't stop this Lily!" Cheyenne said.

"I'm sorry, its already settled," Lily looked away. Cheyenne stood by her side, "Look, even if we capture Leo...the Alphas will still have their fight."

Lily looked at her then walked off. Cheyenne sighed then sat down.