The Big Fight

Chapter 10 (very long😴)

"Lily your no match against him!!" Cheyenne said keeping her distance. Rolf wasn't black anymore, he had a new shade, red, blood.

Lily fell back growling, "B-Because of you, I'm ruined, I didn't want to fight!"

"Foolish one! Its time to end the Alphas once and for all!" Rolf shot at.

"And then what?! Peace?! There will he no peace! Next thing we'll be fighting timbre wolves or Alopecia!" Lily growled. Rolf didn't listen, he went and attacked her again. Cheyenne heard the Alphas approaching, so she went to them.

She ran towards the Alphas. "Stop right there omega!" Mangle shouted. Cheyenne gave her look and shouted, "LEO?!"

Leo came up from the, "Ok, you shouldn't be here." Cheyenne didn't listen but used he teeth to grab him by the mask, "I need your help."

"She has Leo! Charge!!' Mangle ordered. Sooner or later, the Omegas and Alphas clashed. JJ and Chrissy stayed in a tree, "Wow, look at that orange one," Chrissy said. JJ was too busy looking at the purple one.

Cheyenne stop pulling on Leo's mask until they were out of sight, "Rolf and Lily are fighting! R-Rolf is the leader, she's no match for him."

Leo turn back around, "Why should I care, she betrayed me." Cheyenne out her paw on his shoulder, "No, she was forced to... she didn't want to, she was doing it for he people..and her mother's." Leo looked at her then ran into the cave pass the two guards. Cheyenne followed.

Rolf put a paw on Lily's stomach as she was lying on the floor. "You should die to meet your mother instead," he sternly said. Leo saw him then growled getting Rolf's attention.

"Oh if it isn't the Alpha," he smiled. "Leave Lily alone," Leo kept his eye on him. "Heh, what? She's...dead," Rolf walked to Leo as he stayed still. Leo looked over Lily's body, she was hades or both brown for dirt and red for blood. Leo went to her body and sniffed her. He used his nose/muzzle (i think?) to move her head, she didn't move. Leo got mad then charged at Rolf. Cheyenne ran out of the cave to find Raph.

She later found him hanging from a tree branch above the fight. She dodged her way through the fight hit a few Alphas then climbed the tree. "About time you showed up," Raph smirked.

Cheyenne rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up." She used her claw and cut him free. Raph fell to the ground and got out of the fight to join Cheyenne. He licked her cheek again. Cheyenne blushed, "Stop that...." But he knew she was joking.

Moments later, a huge howl was heard, loud enough for both Alpha and Omega kind to stop fighting. Raph and Cheyenne ran to the cave first. Behind was a crowd of both kind. JJ and Chrissy rushed up to the front.
Leo was over Rolf, then he got off.

Rolf was gonna die soon, so he made his final speech, "It was my fault...this war started... I didn't mean, to put Lily and the others in danger...now I can rest peacefully, and you guys should too." He died.

Everyone turned to Leo, "He can't be the new Omega, he's already Alpha." Mangle said. Just then Lily open her eyes, "L-Leo.. ?"

Leo layer beside her, "I say...Lily should he the new Omega," he smiled. Lily saw Rolf so she knew what he meant.

"Well Cheyenne, you owe me some-" Cheyenne shut him up by kissing him.

"Whoa, Alpha and Omega can be together?!" JJ and Chrissy looked at each other. Mikey and Donnie slowly backed away cause they knew the girls were talking about them, but the girls found them😂.