Change of Plans

Chapter 9
Today was the day, the day to capture Leo, Lily spent hours thinking about it last night right after she and Cheyenne chat. Raph tried the same thing Leo, he wouldn't listen.

Cheyenne talked to Lily once more, "Lily, today is the day.. I hope you know what your doing." Lily gave her a back off look then went to Rolf to hear his plans.

He walked to her then explained, "OK Lily, you and the Alpha go to the pond tonight, and at the right moment, make him stay in one place, then me and 3 other wolves will jump out and hold him down." Lily heard everything, she looked down lowering her ears, "Y-Yes Rolf."

It was getting midnight, Cheyenne gave up, she looked around seeing all the other wolves preparing the chat, she even saw JJ and Chrissy helping.

"Hey Cheyenne," JJ said dragging a piece of rope. Chrissy carried sine sticks, "Look Cheyenne, we have to do this, to finish the war we've been fighting for, for generations," she said. Cheyenne sighed, "I'm...staying out of this fight." JJ and Chrissy looked at each other.

Lily went to the pond early thinking about it, she watched as the three wolves hide, Omegas were good at hiding. Lily raiser her ears, "Guys he's coming!" She warned. The wolves went in their place. Lily smiled as Leo came , "Right on time."

Leo and Lily sat in silence for a bit. Lily had to keep Leo in one place, he keeps moving around.

"The..war...its tomorrow," Lily reminded, Leo sat beside her then nod.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna stay out of it," he answered. Lily nod in agreement. "L-Leo..." Lily started, she knew it was time. He faced her. "I need to tell you something.." She continued. At that point, Rolf and the others were slowly emerging.

Leo blushed as Lily was moving closer to him. "L-Lily I think I like you..." Leo spoke up. Rolf didn't expect him to say that. Lily kissed Leo in a swift move, Leo closed his eyes and did the same. Lily pulled away, "Leo I'm sorry."

Just when Leo was about be captured, Raph jumped in the way making the wolves catch him pushing Leo in the water making him escape, Lilt ran off ashamed. Leo managed to escape and ram back to his base, "Raph was right..."

At the Omega base, Cheyenne saw Raph being dragged instead of Leo, "Hey! That's not the Alpha we need," she growled moving closer, "Doesn't matter, at least we have one," one of the wolf said.

"I'll get you out of here," she whispered to Raph as he was struggling, "Heh, when I get out I'll kiss you for that." Cheyenne blushed then walk away to find Lily.

"Mangle! They...they got Raph!" Leo warned. Mangle turned to him, "Well then, change of plans, we attack now and get back our comrade!" Leo still didn't feel like attacking Lily, but he had to get Raph back.

Later on, Cheyenne found Lily...fighting... Rolf?!?! "LILY ARE YOU CRAZY?!"