Chapter 43-Ally

It was now Wednesday or better know as the day of Ally's date, I wonder what we are going to do?

I received a text from Ally say that she was already on her way, it was only 4:30,I guess the more time the better.

A couple of minutes later there was a knock on my door, I walked down the stairs and opened the door, when I did I didn't see anybody suddenly an Ally appeared, I jumped and held my hand over my heart indicating that she had scared the crap outta me.

"Sorry" She chuckled then gave me a hug

"It's all good babe" I kissed the top of her head causing her to smile

"Shall we go?" I nodded and she took my hand leading me to the car, then opening the door for me then getting in on her side.

She started driving, it only took a couple minutes to arrive at an apartment complex, I wonder what we are going to do?

"Okay well I thought we'd have my date at my apartment here in Miami" I smiled at her and nodded

Before I could say anything she got out of the car and ran around the side to open my door for me, I thanked her and got out.

We walked hand in hand up to her apartment, once we reach it she put her key in and unlocked the door to reveal a nicely decorated apartment, we walked in and she led me to the couch.

We sat down and she turned to look at me and spoke.

"So would you like to bake something?" She asked sweetly

"Yeah that sound good" She smile and we went into her kitchen

She pulled out some stuff to make cookies and we started to make to cookies.

After a while the cookies were done and Ally pulled them out and set them on the stove to cool, I just watched her as she did so.

She looked up at me and smiled, she then walked over to me wrapping her arms around my waist, I leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips and she pulled away and went back to check on the cookies.

After a while the cookies were cooled down enough to eat so Ally put all the cookies on a plate and brought it to the living room, setting it on the coffee table.

She suggest that we watch a movie so we did, she popped in a random movie and we sat on the couch while I cuddled into her side, her arm wrapped around me and her head rested on top of mine.

During the movie Ally and I stared a few kisses and chatted a little but other then that we sat in a comfortable silence.

The movie ended and it was now 7pm, Ally insisted that I follow her so I did.

She lead me up to the roof, once up on the roof I saw that she had blankets set out and some snacks set aside, I looked down at her and smiled causing her to smile as well.

"This looks amazing" I said

"Only the best for you pumpkin" she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder, kissing it lightly.

"I love you Y/N" She whispered in my ear

"I love you too" She kissed my shoulder one more time before parting from me but not before she grabbed my hand and lead me to the pile of blankets and pillows that were on the roof.

She motioned for me to sit down and once I did she did the same, After a couple of minutes we ended up laying down but this time Ally was cuddled into my side, it was quite nice.

"I brought you up here so we could watch the sunset" she stated I looked at her and smiled before leaning and and giving her a quick peck on the lips causing her to smile, night we've both smiled a lot.

"This is nice" I said causing her to giggle "Whats so funny?" I asked her

"Nothing just thinking about something" She said with a grin

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked curiously hoping that she would spill

"Just about how cute you are" she giggled

"I am not cute I'm sexy" Saying that caused her to giggle more

"You got that right" she agreed

"So..."

"So..." She chuckled "You like the sunset" she asked and I nodded

"Yeah it's nice" and with that she cuddled close to me, wrapping her arm around my waist and looking out at the sunset.

A few hours had passed until we finally went back inside, we ate a few more cookies and she then said she should get me home since I have my date with Camila tomorrow and knowing her it would be a crazy day.

We walked down to Ally's car, she opened the door for me and went around to her side and got in, starting up the car then we were off towards my house, I wonder if my mom or dad was home yet?

We arrived at my house and I saw that my parents were both home so we would have to hurry this up before they find out that I have more then one girlfriend.

Ally got out of the car and so did I, we walked hand in hand up to my door, my door was already unlocked so I gave Ally a sweet kiss on the lips as said goodbye and thanked her for the night, she then turned and walked back to her car, I walked into my front door and ran straight into my dad.

"Oh hello Y/N, How are you sweetie?" He asked

"I'm good dad" He smiled

"Who was that?" He asked clearly interested in who just dropped me off

"My girlfriend" He smiled

"I'm glad you found somebody I'd like to meet them one day" And with that he turned and walked into the living room.

Shit how was I going to pull this off?

A/N:

I tried okay :/

I might post Camila's today but idk