Chapter 45-Lauren

Today was Friday better know as the day of Lauren's date, she said that she'd pick me up around six and it was now five thirty, so I just waited patiently for her message to let me know that she was here.

I guess I dozed off waiting for her cause I woke up to a knock at my door, I quickly got up and looked at my clock 6:07pm it said, I ran to my door and opened it to reveal my father and he looked extremely happy for some reason.

"Your girlfriend is here, she's very nice" he said

Shit

I'm dead

He's gonna invite her to dinner

The girls are gonna be jealous

Why did I have to fall asleep?

I just numbly nodded at my dad and ran out my door, I saw a nervous looking Lauren standing by my door with her hands behind her back, I walked up to her and hug her lightly causing her to smile I then greeted her with a quite 'Hello'.

"Hey Princess" she said as I let go of her

I smiled at her and she took her hands from behind her back revealing a rose, she handed it to me with a grin plastered on her face.

What I didn't notice is that my parents were watching, my mom was even recording or something.

Flash

I quickly looked to my right where my parents were and saw that they had guilty expressions on their faces, I decided that it would be a good idea for us to get out of here before they ask when the wedding is.

"It was nice seeing you again Lauren" I heard my mom shout after us as we walked out the door.

"Shit she remember's me" Lauren muttered

I chose to ignore it as we walked down to her... motorcycle?

Oh hell no I ain't getting on that.

"C'mon princess" She motioned for me to come towards her so she could help me on but I didn't budge "Are you scared?" She asked

"Y-yeah" I stuttered out

"Really but you weren't scared of having five stalkers?" She chuckled

"Hey that was different, Y'all were nice" I muttered

"C'mon you can hold on real tight" She said with a smile

"Fine" I finally agreed not that I wanted to be able to hold Lauren but because I want to find out where we were going for our date.

I walked up to her and she pulled out a helmet, where did she get that from? She then put the helmet on my head and made sure it was secure. Lauren then grabbed me lifting me up in the air and placing me on the bike.

She hopped on and stared up the bike, but what about her helmet?

I hit her shoulder to get her attention since she couldn't hear me yelling at her name, she turned around and looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

"WHAT?" She yelled

"WHERE'S YOUR HELMET?" I yelled back

"DON'T GOT ONE" She responded

"AND WHY IS THAT?" I asked

"CAUSE YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT" and with that she turned around and started to drive, I quickly took a hold of her waist and I could just sense her smirking right now.

-

We arrived at well nowhere, we were just parked on the side of the road.

Lauren got killed the engine and got off the turned to me, helping me off as well.

"C'mon princess" She grabbed my hand and lead me towards to the forest the was to the right of where we parked

"You're not gonna kill me are you?" I asked kinda scared that she actually would and be like If I can't have you no one can, but like she already has me but just has to share so she'd probably say something a little different...

She giggled and shook her head then continued to lead me deeper and deeper into the forest, like was this part of our date?

After about ten minutes of walking we arrived at a cliff, the view was breathtakingly beautiful.

Lauren sat down close to the edge and motioned for me to follow, once I sat down she got right back up and ran over to a bush and pulled out a little basket, I wonder what in there?

She walked back over to me and sat down right next to me setting the little basket next to her, she then opened it and pulled out two bottles of water and two sandwiches.

She handed me a sandwich and a bottle of water then began to unwrap her own to eat, we ate in a comfortable silence , occasionally stealing glances at one another.

After we finished Lauren took our trash and placed it inside the little basket, once she was finished to just turned and looked at me causing me to look back at her.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head "Is there something on my face?" I brought my hand up to my face going to wipe whatever was on my face off but she stopped me by grabbing my hands, she pulled me close to her and just held me I was a little confused by the sudden action but gave in anyways.

"Princess?" She said

"Yeah?" I responded

"I love you" She whispered

"I love you too babe" I whispered back

"If you love me run away with me" to say I was shocked would be and understatement, I froze what am I suppose to tell her, No? I can't just run away I love them all and it would break my heart to leave them.

You see this is what I was talking about, after this nothing will be the same, Lauren will start something with the other girls and it will all just fall apart, nothing good lasts forever...

"I-" She cut me off

" Please" She sounded desperate

"Babe-" She cut me off again but this time with her lips, the kiss lasted for a little while before one of us pulled away for air.

"Please" She begged

"I can't" I said causing her to frown and her eyes to water up "Please don't cry" I wrapped my arms around her and she relaxed in my embrace

"How can I not, The love of my life just shot me down" She whispered

" I didn't 'shoot you down' I just said I can't run away with you, you know I love the other girls just as much" I paused thinking a little more "Now if all of y'all asked me to run away I would but it would have to be with all of you" I finished

"But you know one day you'll have to pick one of us right?" She asked wiping her tears away.

"Yeah I know" I responded in a sadder tone

"Just making sure you knew" I nodded "Okay well it's late and your parents must be worried" I nodded again not being able to find any words

The drive home was fill with this awkward tension, I can just feel that something is going to happen between the girls and I in the near future.

A/N:

Uh Oh