Chapter 48

*Short wittle chapter*

I unlocked my window and suddenly five girls busted in, arguing, about what I have no clue but I did catch a little bit of what they were saying.

"I don't care Ally" Lauren mumbled

"I can't do this anymore!" Ally whisper shouted

"Well tell Y/N that" She said in a harsh tone

"I love her I just can't do this" she motioned her hands to all the girls "Anymore" she finished with a long sigh.

When they both looked up I quickly looked down so they won't know that I heard their little conversation.

"So what is this about" I said looking at the ground, I couldn't look them in the eyes right now cause I already knew what this was about, they wanted me to pick on of them.

I should not have even gotten involved with them, I should just be a normal girl who's worried about my graduation that's coming up and going to colleges not having to pick between five girls, who I love and they love me back this is just terrible.

"Y/N..." Ally said in a sad tone "I can't do this" She said I already knew what she was talking about from her little talk I overheard with Lauren.

"Do what?" I played dumb

"This, this sharing thing we have going on" She paused "Even Dinah and Normani agree, I'm not sure about Camila because I haven't asked her" she said, she didn't mention Lauren so was she okay with it?

"What about Lauren" I asked

"I''m fine as long as I have you" She said in a soft tone

"You have to pick one of us and let the rest move on" said Ally who was now in tears

"B-but I love you all" I whispered

"I know you do Pumpkin" She said coming closer to me

The rest of them stayed quite, knowing that she was right.

"I need time" I said wiping my eye which now had tears in them

"And we will give you time" Lauren spoke up

"Yeah dawg all the time you need" Dinah added

"But please don't like take years" Camila also added

"Yeah cause if i'm going to have to find someone else I don't want to be old and saggy" Normani finished

"Okay" I mumbled not liking the thought of any of them with someone else

"We'll leave you be now" Ally said

"Yeah okay" I whispered

They all started out the window with Ally being first and Lauren being last, but before she went out she turned around to tell me something.

"I just want to let you know that whether you pick me or not I will always love you" and with that she disappeared outside.

I slowly walked back to my bed where I was before they had texted me, I laid down face down in the bed and started to cry, harder this time.

I thought about what my answer would be not knowing who to pick, they were all great girls which just made making a decision that much harder, I shouldn't of let myself fall for them if I wasn't in love with them all making a decision would be a whole lot easier.

That night was filled with a whole lot of thinking and some crying, I need to get away for a while.

I never really missed school so I could miss a few days and go on a mini vacation to clear my head and figure out who to pick, I decided to text my good friends Alyssa and Megan for some help with everything that was going on.

[11:35pm] Y/N: Guys can we go on a little get away? It's an emergency!

[11:36pm] Alyssa: Girl trouble?

[11:37pm] Megan: More like girls we know Y/N has hella hoes

[11:38pm] Y/N: They aren't hoes and yes I really need this so please?

[11:39pm] Alyssa: Pack your bags babe we leave in the morning :)

[11:40pm] Y/N: Thank god

A/N:

Not the best but I tried

I decided to add Alyssa and Megan in just cause they are amazing