The False Murder part 2

Bobby pov

I later found out that the man was a friend of my father.

" Are you serious? I'm supposed to be dead?" I couldn't believe this. I spent my whole life in Canada until a short while ago where I moved to New York to study at the University. I don't really remember meeting her although she seemed very familiar. Just when I was about to ask her something, my mate rushed towards her a smacked her. "How DARE you. I finally found my mate and you tell him he should be dead? The NERVE OF YOU!" " I don't know what is going on but I am alive and well. That man that you said 'killed me' yea I've never seen him before. You should probably leave. " I felt sorry for her. But then again, she's the one making up this story.

Mai's Pov

I ran. How could I be so stupid? He can't be Bobby. Not only did I embarrass myself, but I also got hurt emotionally and physically. Sigh. I shifted into my wolf and ran towards my home. I need to leave. But then I forgot that I left my belongings. I didn't care about them anymore. But one person kept flashing in my head. And it wasn't Bobby.

==============================================================================

Well as my 'welcome back to wattpad gift' i am publishing this chapter. I was in the giving mood. Even though life isn't really going my way.