How to Heal Your Anger

Mai's Pov

As I was swimming through the lake, cooling off, Zander mind linked me. ~where'd you go? Olive and Nathan are driving me crazy!~ ~I''m at my cottage. In the back.~ ~I'm on my way.~ By then, I had shifted back to my human form and somehow found something to wear. It was this worn sleeveless shirt and some shorts. When Zander reached the place, he had had his clothes in his mouth. By now, it was night time. The sun had already set. It was getting cold. "After he changed into a navy blue sweater and jeans, he handed me a long black sweater that covered my whole body, almost like a cloak. "I thought it would be colder than usually here so i brought you something to keep warm." "Thanks." It had really helped. He then sat with his legs open and invited me to sit in between them. We sat there for a while just staring at the stars when I said. "It's been so long."

It really has been a long time. Ever since I first met Zander and Olive with their 5 pals. I remember I was so mad and refused to come with them. Just thinking about how frantic he was trying to find made me laugh. And now I was sitting, wrapped in his arms. "Why are you here?" Zander asked. "This girl, tried to knock me out in the kitchen with a pan, I got mad and attacked her. More like my wolf attacked her. I dont really know why she overreacted like that. Anyways, I just ran here to cool off." He tensed when I said that someone tried to hurt me.

After a long while, I say, "Zander, I want you to mark me."

  Zander's Pov

"Zander, I want you to mark me." The words simply shocked me. My body went tense and hard like a stone. My eyes were opened wide as I looked at her. She looked back at me with geniune feelings. I could tell she meant what she said. She continued to talk. "When I first met you, I thought that I didn't need a mate and tried to reject you. But whenever I was feeling bad or upset, I needed something. And that something was you. After I left, I went to this guys house. I thought he was Bobby. But I was wrong. I was so confused and hurt so I came back to you. And youv'e made me happy. I know I'm not perfect, but you still accept me for who I am. I.....I love you. So please mark me." I stroked her cheek gently and whispered. "Mai, you are the most perfect and precious person I've ever met. I'm glad you love me. I love you too." She started to cry. We hugged eachother tightly before I started to kiss her.