Returning

Bobby's Pov

When I found the strange girl on the bench, i was compelled to help her. Something about her reminded me of sonething from my past. but i couldnt place which one. My parents had said they had found my mate which was weurd because wouldnt i be the judge of that? either way, i trusted my parents. After the escape from Mai's house in the woods, my uncle had brought me straight to my parents house in which they immediately developed me in a tight hug. There were tears, and then my father promised nothing bad would ever happen to me again. Being the little boy I was, i trusted what he said.

So when i got home with the girl, i started to grab her things, but the snell of roses and cherry blossoms overwhelmed me. i dropped her things and ran towards the smell which of course came from my mate.

after grabbing her and kissing her, the girl i met earlier collaspes. I lifted her up and brought her inside.

"Bobby? Who's that girl?" my mate asked.

"she's just a girl i found on the street. she looked homeless so i picked her up"

"by the way, my name is Kaylin." she smiled a sweet smile.

"Kaylin....." her name rolled off my tongue in a sexy way and she became a scarlet color.

Later, the girl started freaking out after my mother had entered her room. Then my uncle had walked in and she started ro scream. She dashed out of the room and i followed after her.

she told me a story of how she and her best friend used to live together in a little cabin in the woods, coincidentally, i had gone through the same experience which was really weird. It was even weirder how she mentioned that the friends name was Bobby. Then realization hit me. This is Mai!

My mate had yelled at her for telling me such a thing and soon after Mai had left. I had sat there with a stunned expression.

Before I could even think, i ran outside looking for her, but she was no where to be seen.

So after several, several months, I am returning to that same cabin in search of her.