Chapter 2.

(Red's P.O.V)

"Back so soon are we Nick?" I questioned watching his shoulders tense as I spoke. I made sure my men were holding him still and had shackled him in handcuffs.

I noticed a rip down the side of Nick's T-shirt which featured a large capital M. A small trickle of blood ran from it, I smiled as I looked back up at Nick's face, I looked into Nick's eyes and for a moment I thought I saw a flicker of fear. Either it was my imagination or it only stayed there for a short moment before being hidden by a mask of hatred.

(Nick's P.O.V)

I struggled to keep it in, the dam nearly broke. But how could I cry in front of Red? I wouldn't go down like that.. I wouldn't.

Red stared into my eyes evilly, his mouth curved into a faint smile which sent a shudder down my spine which I quickly masked with a look of hatred in return "Take Nick to the holding cells.. actually I have a better idea. Instead of being with other food and risking his escape" His smile grew wider and I felt even more frightened although I didn't show it. "Hmm.. what is it that they used to call it General Cory?" He really had to emphasis on the General didn't he?!

"Solitary confinement sir." Cory responded his hands clasped behind his back professionally. He ignored the death stare I shot him and the curses that I threw at both of them as I was dragged away by Red's men. Why me? There is so much blood on my hands because I have led my group into situations that involve cannibals, bandits and the creator of the virus.

(Cory's P.O.V)

I thought it would be appropriate if I went and talked to Nick. It was okay with Red as long as I didn't spend to long. But then again why would I even want to look at Nick? All he has ever given me is a headache, all he's done is hold me back from my true potential. I walked through multiple corridors before descending down several flights of stairs.

I stepped into a locked door of which i had just unlocked via the keys on my belt. I flicked a switch on the wall next to where I stood which revealed Nick Chained to the opposite wall his head hung low and his legs sprawled out as if he hadn't attempted to move from the position that he was first placed in. Poor Nick all he did was try to help people, no what am I thinking Nick tried to hold me back, tried to stop me from being what I could have been.

I came here to talk with Nick but because of the conflict in my mind I have no choice but to just leave.

(Nick's P.O.V)

Ruff hands gripped my arms as I was dragged across the hard stone floor, that part I didn't mind that much. But the part I did mind was being dragged down several flights of stairs, but for the whole while the same blank expression masked my face despite the aches and pains growing every where.

I heard the click of a lock and as quick as you could say Apocalypse  I was chained by my wrists and waist to the opposite wall.

After my eyes had grown accustomed to the darkness a flash of light filled the room forcing me to squeeze my eyes shut. I heard a sigh which I knew all to well...Cory, what did that traitor want?..no Cory must have been brainwashed or something. there is no way that he could just suddenly become so evil. Oh be quiet Nick I thought Cory has changed and not for the better.

(Red's P.O.V)

"Men, It's time we went on a supply run." I ordered slipping a Magnum 44 into it's holster before proceeding to step out of the base and walk along a dirt track leading to a town with my men trailing behind me, Gas masks covering their faces.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Leaving the door of the cabin unlocked I proceeded to walk upstairs.

I pulled out the dagger my father gave to me a warm yet unfriendly like tingle washed across me I shuddered remembering the night they died before my eyes, devoured by nonhuman like creatures, eaten by walkers.

(Red's P.O.V)

"Cory take half of the guards and raid the left half, Tommy take the rest and raid the right, I'll take the middle..." I walked slowly and casually away from the group. Strangely no walkers bothered me as I raided each house.

I came across a house with barbered wire outside, of course this interested me greatly.

(Y/N's P.O.V) 

I heard the sound of the front door being opened, as quietly as I could I ran to the stairs and peered down into the what once was a living room I could see a man wearing a red mask. My eyes flickered to the gun in it's holster. A gasp escaped my mouth and I quickly whipped my head away.

I stood up not knowing what to do. I turned to face the doorway leading to the stairs as the man with the mask scaled the broken staircase with ease, slowly I backed away slightly scared for my life, I saw now that this man was NOT friendly. I clutched the dagger to my side as he pulled a gun from it's holster "Magnum 44" I whispered "Fully loaded, safety off" I continued. "What's your name kid?" The man with the gun asked "y..y/n" I replied.