Chapter 8

So, I've had people asking for updates and I apologize for a 6 month wait. My really bad excuse is...
I forgot. Yup. Sorry??
Anyway, my writing may be a little rusty as I've not done any writing in a while!
But if anyone does actually read this authors note then in the comments write "smiley face worthy" then I'll know if you guys do actually read this!

Y/n's P.O.V

I was left hanging there just bleeding out tears and blood. No one to comfort me, no one to wipe away the tears and tell me everything would be alright. Was this going to be my life now?

Red's P.O.V

Hmm my little pet, that's it that's what y/n is now a pet, no my pet.

Nick's P.O.V

I felt awful completely awful I could hear her/his screams from up here in my cell and it was all my fault. But I'll get my revenge on Red I'll make him pay for harming every single one of my friends from Jordan to Y/n. But I won't return to my group until I get that revenge.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I heard the clack of a lock and I raised my head to be greeted with the face of a masked man wearing a gas mask and camouflage trousers it could only be one of Red's guards.
He pointed the barrel of the gun towards my face and spoke in a slightly muffled voice
" now your going to be good otherwise I'll be forced to use this,  yeah?" Shaking the gun slightly as he spoke. Not wanting a bullet through the brain; or anywhere for that matter I nodded weakly. Placing the gun onto their back the guard pulled out a bandage and proceeded to wrap my wounds and clean them. Pulling a key from his pocket the guard ,who I've decided to call Conner, unlocked all the chains holding me up dropping me to the floor but fortunately I  was caught before any more damage could be done to my wounds. I stood weakly already feeling my legs Shaking.
Conner dipped his hand into his pocket and produced what seemed to be a bright red. Oh God no oh please no. My eyes were wide my breathing quickened my heart raced but I new there was nothing to stop what was unfolding. Out of his pocket Conner produced a bright red...

....Collar