chapter 4

(This is back in present time when you are confronted by red)

(Your pov)

"What's your name kid?" The man In the gillie suit asks.
"Y..y/n " I replied scared and not knowing what to do then a thought hit me I slowly backed away putting a hand behind me which clasped the hilt of a dagger which I hid behind me
Everything I took a step back he took two forwards luckily I managed to reach the open window before he could get to me. Taking a deep breath I jumped out of the open window landing on my back on top of the porch roof.
The man ran too the window as I rolled off the porch roof and landing on  the ground being twelve I couldn't run faster than  a grow  man which didn't bother me because being twelve I can fit in small spaces
As I ran into looked behind me to see him in pursuit shouting to people who I guessed where his group?
I spotted an alley way which I dipped into I stopped to catch my breath seeing it was a dead end I only hoped that the group that's chasing me lost me.
I studied the wall which I had thought was a fence at first.  I tried jumping but I scraped my knee when I fell to the ground I let out a muffled cry as I put my hand to my mouth not to alert my pursuers. I tried again  but to no avail.

(Red pov)

Dammit I should of grabbed the kid while I had the chance at least I knew they're name, y/n...
She seemed to of disappeared but I knew other wise, she/he was hiding
I heard a muffled cry and told you men to follow behind me I came across an alley way and I saw drops of blood on the floor that instantly got me excited I looked from the blood to the child which was desperately trying to jump and grab onto the ledge of a wall after a couple of failed attempts which I found amusing she stood still and looked up at the wall I saw her/his hands curl into fists and quite unexpectedly she/he started pounding the walls.
"Stupid apocalypse" one punch "stupid zombies" another punch
"Stupid life" another one
"Stupid...stupid..."her/his voice faulterd and she/he wrapped their hands in bandages from her pockets
"You know I don't like my food bruised.." I said, I smiled as she/he tensed and slowly turned around "Y...you eat p..people? "