chapter 6

(Sorry for the delay, school has just started and I needed to catch up with some work)

(Nicks pov)

I sat in my cell staring out the window daydreaming when I was interrupted.
"Is that what you do all day everyday? Y/n questioned I sighed before replying "I used to do this with my niece/nephew before the apocalypse l"
I turned around to face her/him.
"Ha ha that's funny because I used to do that with my uncle" the kid replied
Interesting  I thought I'll probably have to bring the family subject up again!

Y/n pov

"So any escape id-"my sentence was cut short as Red strode over to our cells "Well it seems as though you two are getting on well!" Red exclaimed I saw out of the corner of my eye nick turning away to stare back out of the barred window. Red had been acting as though he had met nick before so I decided to bring it up
"So do you two know each other because I'm really confused..."
All I got was a smirk from red but thankfully nick answered me
"Uhh yeah we've had a few run in with each other before."
This news made me spring up from my bed and walk over to the bars of my cell. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" I yelled incredibly annoyed at Nicks stupidity "telling you my life story wasn't really my number one priority!"Nick countered
"Did it never occur to you that you could have told me how you escaped each time therefore allowing me to attempt at an escape?!" During all of this red just stood there smirking his signature smirk.
Oh was all nick said I guess that what he did had  onlh just sunk in.

Reds pov

These two reminded me of ying and yang they hate each other yet love each other
It was quite amusing to see nick beaten by a 12 year old again!
Oh yeah I nearly forgot to tell them the news!
"OH yeah now you're done fighting I can tell you want I came here for! We are moving Base! " they both instantly turned their attention to me "Where to?"y/n asked curiously. "The CDC"
Nick looked me dead in the eye before saying exactly what I knew he was going to say "but my..my group are there!" That made me chuckle.
"OH no nick correction..where your group USED to be" Nick leapt at the bars yelling at me to tell me what I did to his former group but I payed no attention. I look at y/n and I could instantly tell that Nicks behaviour was scaring her/him which made my chuckle turn into a full on insane laugh y/n's eyes were now opened wide with fear but I'm not surprised she/he is only 12.

Write in the comments as to what u think has happened to NICK'S group!!!
Once again if you want to be added to the story then don't be afraid to comment down below things like name age gender relation to any characters and whether you're reds prisoner reds guard or parts of Nicks old group!!!