Sauske- You Know You Do

Name: Kiyoko Matakashi

Looks: Light brown straight mid-thigh length hair, redish brownish eyes, grey shirt, black mini vest, red plaid tie, red plaid mini skirt, black boots and a black head band

Personality: Loving, caring and funny

~~~~~~~~~ STORY BEGINS~~~~~~~~~~

So I have this tiny crush on Sauske Uchiha o who am I kidding I love him. I don’t know why but it’s just that when I first saw him I had the biggest crush on him but I never show it. “Hey Hinata are you coming to my house today”? “Um sure whatever” she said. And I have to be on the same team as him so I see him every day. But I handle it cuz I know he doesn’t like fangirls.

                “Dismissed” Kakashi sensei said. “Thanks for letting Hinata and Temari come to our class Kakashi” I said. “No problem” he said. Everyone left. “Come to my house around 6:00 ok Hinata”? “Yea ok I’ll be there”. So I was walking around Konoha when I bumped into someone making me fall. “Oww I’m sorry I should have been paying attention”. “Hmm” the person said. I looked up and it was Sauske I started to blush because he was staring at me with his hand out. I looked down to make it disappear it kind of worked. “Are you gonna sit there or take my hand” he asked? “O um I am sorry” I said and grabbed his hand.

                I continued to walk around until it was 5:30 and I headed home. I cleared my living room from my little sisters’ mess. Her name is Namae she is very quiet. But she is only 5 so maybe she will become more talkative but time to wait for Hinata. As time went by I began to think about my mother, she died 3 years ago and my dad just disappeared so me and my sister little sister live alone. Then my train of thought bursted. Knock, Knock. “Coming” I said and I opened the door, it was Hinata. “Come in” I said and we sat on the floor in front of the TV flipping through the channels.

Temari’s P.O.V.

                I overheard Kiyoko talking about inviting Hinata over her house at 6:00. It’s 5:50 if I just show up maybe I would make it there by 6:05. So I was walking and I saw a lot people outside. They were socializing, shopping and eating. Well I kept walking until I see Uchiha leaning against his door. It looks like he was thinking about something. “Hey Uchiha watcha doing”? “Thinking”. “About what” I asked? “Why do you wanna know” he asked? “I just do ok but tell me later I got to go”. “Where” he asked? “To Kiyoko’s house why”? “Oh well I am coming with you” he told me. “Umm okay whatever I say walking to her house”.

                “Just like I thought, I would get here at 6:05” I said and knocked on the door.

Kiyoko’s P.O.V.

                “Hey Temari” I said giving her a hug. “Come in” I said. Then I saw Sauske. “Uhh hi Sauske” I said. “O come in” I said and he sat on the floor next to Hinata. “Ok let’s play Truth or Dare” Temari suggested. “Sure” I said and Hinata shook her head no. “Please Hinata” I whined. “Fine” she said quietly. “What about you Sauske” I asked? “Whatever” he replied. “Okay let’s begin” I said. “Okay I am first” Temari said. “Hinata Truth or Dare”? “Umm Truth” she said. “Is it True that you like Naruto”? “Umm” she started to blush “yes I guess”.

~~~~~~~Few Minutes Later~~~~~~~

                “Okay Kiyoko Truth or Dare Hinata” asked me? “Um Dare” I said. “Sorry Kiyoko but I dare you to kiss Sauske”. “Do I have to”? She nodded yes. “What if he doesn’t want to”? “Too bad just do it” Temari said. Me and Sauske were sitting next to each other too. I turned and leaned in and so did he. He lightly brushed his lips against mine. They were so soft and I was blushing uncontrollably. I looked over and saw Sauske smirking. I zoned out until Temari screamed “Kiyoko”!!! “What”!!!! “Truth or Dare” she asked me? “Um Truth cuz I know you 3 might be planning something”. “Ok is it True that you like Sauske”?

                “Umm….are you sure I have to answer that question”? “Yes you do” Temari said. I looked at Hinata and she shook her head yes. “Well I can’t” I say running to my room. I grabbed my diary and put it on my head. Then I turned over and put my face in my pillow. “Are you okay” I heard someone said? “Is that you Sauske”? “Hmm” he said. “Kind of” I said turning over to look at him. The diary came off the bed. He picked it up and handed it to me. “Can you tell me what’s in that diary” he asked? “No it’s private” I told him. “Is it about me and how you like me” he asked? “Im not telling you”.

“Please”

“No”

“You like me”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“You know you do”.

“Are you happy” I said kissing him on the lips and I sat back down blushing? “Yep but there is something I have to do” he said. I just sat there waiting for him do what he was going to do. “Go ahead and do what you”…. He grabbed my hand and kissed me on the lips. “Now tell me do you like me when we go downstairs”. I went downstairs with him holding my hand and I was blushing. My cheeks were rosy red. “Now answer the question” Temari said. “Yes okay”.

                After a while Temari went home and so did Hinata around 8:00. “Sauske why are you still here just asking”? “Cuz I want to be” he answered. “Sauske I wanna ask you some questions”. “Go ahead” he said and we both lay on our stomach across from each other. “So why did you kiss me”? “I like you I guess” he said. Then he leaned in and kissed me. “Do you wanna be my girlfriend” he asked? “Sure” I said and we began kissing until I heard my baby sister Namae. “Hold on I told him” and I picked her up. “Sauske this is my baby sister Namae”. “Hi Namae” he said. She turned her head. “She is so shy don’t mind her Sauske”. “Well time for you to go back to bed” I told her and I put her back to bed. Me and Sauske were laughing and having fun for the rest of the night.

HOW DID YOU LIKE-

If you didn’t like, not my fault

So you know

FAN

COMMENT                                                                                                                                       

AND

VOTE!!!