Tobi- Masked

(WARNING MAY CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE)

 Name: Yuri Gashamati

Looks: Dark long straight navy blue hair, blue eyes, white head band, white button down shirt, red and white lace caller, a white lacey jacket, a red mini skirt with white boots and also a sword on her back.

Personality: smart, brave and gets an attitude

Ability: good with sword (like kisame)

*~ Story Begins Here~*

                I was in my room like usual cleaning my sword. I have a really big sword that’s not as big as Kisame’s though. I have been a part of the Akatsuki for a long time now maybe 4 to 5 years now. I am on Hidan and Kazuku’s team. Tobi is like my best friend here but he always leaves me mysterious because he wears that mask. I have never asked him why he does, but I don’t know why though. We always laugh and have fun I wonder what he actually looks like. But even though I haven’t seen his face I am beginning to like him, more than a friend.

                “Hey Tobi” I said waving to him as he came into my room as I was cleaning my sword. “Hey Yuri-Chan” he said sitting next to me on my bed as I put my sword in its casing. “Tobi um how about when I get back from my mission we can talk” I said and he nodded leaving my room. I grabbed my things and headed out to meet up with Kazuku and Hidan. When I got outside we headed out to get a new member. “You took forever bitch” Hidan said to me. “Don’t call me a bitch you asshole” I said. “Who you calling an asshole you mother fucker?!?!!?” Hidan screamed at me. “I called you an asshole you dumb ass bitch always talking about someone you ungrateful immortal bastard” I said.

                “Calm down you too” Kazuku said. “Whatever” I said walking ahead of them.

*~ Coming back with Kaiya~*

                “Hey Kaiya why do you want to be a part of the Akatsuki?” I asked. “I want to be a criminal and I want to meet up with my ex, Tobi.” She said. “O well I hope you get a chance to talk to him.” I said in a sad/cheerful tone. We had finally reached the base and we took Kaiya straight to Pein. I left the office and went to talk to Tobi. “Hey Tobi, you know Kaiya she told me that you were her ex, I was wondering if that would get in my way?” “What do you mean in your way?” he asked. I went to take his mask off but he grabbed my hand.

                He then let go of my hand and I took off his mask and kissed him. He seemed a bit shocked at first but then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. When we broke to kiss he put his mask back on and I began to blush. “So you meant like in your way of going out with me” he said and I nodded.  Then Kaiya came in the room. “Hey Tobi I was wondering um if you wanted to go back out with me again?” She asked. “No I don’t” he said. “Why?” She asked. “I dumped you for a reason and plus I have a new girl” he said. “Who is she?” Kaiya asked. “Me” I said.

                “You bastard you knew I was going to talk to him so you went to him first” she said. “That’s not true because I already told him that we were going to talk after I came back from that mission” I said. “I love him and you just take him away that fast, I should kill you” she said. “Touch me and I will cut you into a million pieces” I said pulling out my sword and putting it to her neck. She screamed and ran out the room, and then I put my sword away. “Yuri I have liked you for a long time but I was to blind for me to notice” he said. “I think you were masked so you really didn’t pay attention to your feelings” I said and he nodded.  “Can you like keep your mask off for a while so I can get a good look at your face?” I asked. He took off his mask; I was stunned of how hot he looked. I began to blush and he noticed. He smirked and pulled me into a kiss.

THE END……….

I KNO IT’S SHORT BUT THAT’S ALL I GOT

FOR NOW……

YOU NEVER DO IT

PLZZZZZZZZZ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

I Feel Like i owe you guys 2 more one-shots i mite upload them.........today