Itachi- An Accident Kiss

Name: Akimi Shizumi

Looks: waist length black hair, purple eyes, black necklace with her name on it in cursive, white button down short sleeve shirt, black skirt that stops at mid-thigh and black ninja shoes.

Personality: Playful  

Ability: kekkei genkei (ice like Haku)

*~ Story Start~*

                “Akimi!!!! It’s time to go on our mission!!!” Itachi yelled at me from his room. “Ok!!!” I yelled back. I grabbed my bag of snacks, weapons and medicine. As you can guess I am a part of the Akatsuki.  I’m a medical ninja from the Mist Village, also my kekkei genkei is ice and I can also use wind ninjutsu. I can create ice out of thin air too. I walked out my room the same time as Itachi walked out of his. We met up with Kisame and we walked out of the base. “So what’s the mission this time?” I asked. “We have to go get a boy, his name is Tschiko Uchiha if he does not come we have to imply force.” Itachi told me. “But didn’t you kill everyone from your clan?” I asked. “Apparently not” he said. “Cool can’t wait to meet him” I said. “Only you would say that” Itachi told me.

                “Are we almost there yet?” I asked. “No we are not, stop talking and do something” Kisame told me. “Whatever” I said. Then I started doing cartwheels. Then I did round-offs, front flips, back flips and then I started dancing to the music in my head. “Did you have sugar for breakfast?” Itachi asked. “Just a little bit” I told him. “How much is a little bit?” He asked me. “Um like 5 spoons full” I said smiling and then going back to dancing and flipping. “You are hyper” Itachi replied. “Wow thanks for pointing out the obvious” I said while flipping.

*~Time Skip to Meeting Tschiko Morkino~*

                “So this is the place?” I asked Itachi pointing to the house in the middle of the forest. “Yea” Itachi said. I then knocked on the door. A boy about 20 years old answered the door, he had brown hair and very pale skin. “Are you Tschiko Morkino?” I asked in my sweetest voice. “Yea and what do you want” he said holding my chin. “Don’t touch me” I said smacking his hand away. “Feisty one, but anyways what do you 3 want from me?” he told me. “Come on time to go” I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him out the door. “Where am I going” he asked while walking with me. “To the Akatsuki” Kisame said. “I am not going there” he said. “Why not I am in it too” I said in my sweet voice again.

                “No way, you are so small and cute, how are you a part of a group of criminals?” he asked. “It’s pretty cool” I replied. “I am still not going” he said.  “What will it take for me to make you come? “ “A kiss on the lips” he said. I really don’t want to kiss Tschiko especially if Itachi is right there, I have like a major crush on him. “Any other options?” “No” he said. I looked at Itachi and he nodded. I walked up too Tschiko and kissed him. He pulled me in closer but I pulled away. “Thanks for the lovely kiss but I'm still not joining” he said.

                “Then I am going to have to apply force” I told him. “Like you can” he said smirking. “Just because I'm small and cute doesn’t mean I can’t kick your ass.” He then turned on his Sharigan make his eyes red. I ran at him and threw a kunai which of course he dodged and he grabbed my wrist. He began twisting it. “Oww what the hell!” I yelled in pain. I made handsigns with one hand and made ice go over my wrist. “Is this ice?” he asked letting go off my hand. I made more handsigns but this time for a jutsu called: Ice Creation. When I finished I threw the ice made shuriken at him. He dodged them like I expected. I made a handsign and then the wind moved the shuriken at him. But I made sure they didn’t hit any vital organs.

                Itachi just stood there with Kisame. Tschiko got up and took the shuriken out of him. He looked kind of mad. He made handsigns then threw a huge fireball at me. “Shit” I said under my breath. I made handsigns really fast to make an ice wall. I made it but then Itachi covered me from the explosion. He pulled me to him hard which caused us to kiss. We both pulled away quickly blushing. When he let go off me I looked up and saw the fiery specks and ice coming down. Tschiko was still trying to come at me. So I made the handsigns for one-thousand needles of death. I finally hit him hard enough to knock him out but not kill him.

                “Time to go to the base” I sung as Kisame carried Tschiko. I began to flip and dance all the way there.

*~ At the Base ~*

                We all walked into Pein’s office and laid down Tschiko. “Go ahead and heal him” Pein said. I did what I was told and I healed him. He woke up 1 minute later. “You may leave” Pein told us. I went to my room and went to the shower. I took a nice long shower. When I was done I put on some clothes. They were a blue tank top, black shorts and black slippers. After that I tied my hair up in a messy bun. Then there was a knock at my door. “Come in” I said. It was Itachi. “Hi” I said blushing. “Um Akimi about that kiss I am sorry it was really an accidental kiss” Itachi said. “Its fine……but I liked it when we kissed” I said. “Akimi I have to tell you something” he said. “What is it?”  “I have loved you and I have for a long time and I was hoping for us to be more than just friends.” Itachi said all in one breath. “Ok I love you too and of course we can be more than just friends.” I said. He pulled me in for a kiss which of course I kissed back.

THE EPIC ENDING

(I was really proud of this one-shot I don’t know why though)

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN