Sai- My Shy Feelings

Name: Sakiko (blossoming child) Haruno (Spring Field)

Looks: shoulder length pink hair, blue eyes, blue tank top, khaki skirt that stopped at her mid-thigh, brown/tan sandals

Personality: quiet and shy

                I walked silently through the village as I headed home. I sat on my bed as soon I walked into my room. I lived with my mom and my sister Sakura Haruno. I never understand why she is so mean and loud, and why she never got an element like I did. I use fire ninjutsu. I always get teased by her how she has a boyfriend (Naruto) and I don’t. I really could care less but I would like to have one. I heard that Team 7 was getting a new team mate. I am on Team 10 with Ino Shikamaru and Choji.

                Then there was a knock on my door. “Yes?” I asked. The door soon opened and it was Sakura. “I want you to meet our newest team mate, so come on he is waiting outside with Naruto” Sakura said. “Ok” I said softly as I got up and followed her outside. I walked out the door to see a black haired male.

                He was hot. But what I really wondered was why he was so pale. I blushed at the sight of him, he just smiled at me. “Hi” I said softly. “Hi my name is Sai” he said. “Oh nice to meet you my name is Sakiko Haruno” I said blushing. “Since we already know Sai, I think you two should hang out a bit to get to know each other” Sakura suggested. “If that’s fine with you” Sai said and I nodded. He signaled for me to follow him and so I did. We walked along the streets of Konoha in silence till we got to the woods like he told me we were going. “Ok sit right here in front of me still” he told me as I did what he said. He grabbed a piece of paper, paint brush and some ink. He began to paint; he was done in about 2 minutes.

                He then handed me the painting. It was me, I looked at it and blushed. “Do you like it?” he asked. I shook my head yes, and continued to blush. “You can keep it” he told and I nodded. “Thank you” I said and he smiled. I must have been blushing redder than a strawberry. “Why are your cheeks red, sorry but I have a little problem with feelings and emotions” Sai said to me with a worried face. I looked at him and I could feel my cheeks getting hotter than ever. I have a little problem with blushing; I can’t control it so I keep on blushing harder and harder. “There is no reason why my cheeks are red” I said pushing my hair in front of my face so you couldn’t see my face that well.

                “Um ok, but can we meet here tomorrow at 1:00?” he asked and I nodded. I picked up the picture and then he helped me up. “See you tomorrow” I said. “Ok Sakiko but can I walk you home?” He asked. “Sure” I said softly. We walked home talking about his paintings and how he would teach me how to draw since I told him I can’t draw. “Bye and thank you again” I said softly. He nodded and gave me one of those smiles as he walked away. I walked into my house to be bombarded by Sakura. “What happened?” she asked. “He drew me this” I said as she snatched the painting from my hand. “Awww he is so perfect for you Sakiko” Sakura said. I began to blush. “See you are even blushing, you guys need to go out” she said making me blush more. “Can I have the painting back” I said and she handed it back to me. I went to the closet and grabbed a picture frame. I put the picture inside and it fit perfectly, I then I put the picture on my dresser in my room.

*12:55 P.M*

                I was about to walk out the door until Sakura appeared in front of me. “Where are you going?” she asked. “To meet Sai and I don’t want to be late” I told her. “So cute well have fun” she said moving out of my way. I ran to the forest and I made it there just in time. “Hi Sakiko” Sai said as I sat down across from him “Hi Sai.” He took out a book; it was titled ‘Emotions and Feelings’. “Why are you reading that book?” I asked. “To figure you out of course” he said. I just sat there and watched as he put away the book. He then looked up at me causing me to blush. “Can I try something?” he asked and I nodded. He came over and squatted in front of me. He stared in my eyes for like a minute, and then he kissed me.

                I blushed a bright strawberry color. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid me on the ground and put his hands on my waist. He licked my lip and I opened my mouth, he explored every part of my mouth. I then opened my eyes and sat up breaking the kiss. “Do you like me Sakiko?” Sai asked. “Yea I always have since yesterday when I first saw you” I said. “Is that why your cheeks turn red around me and you smile a lot?” he asked. “Yea it is” I said.  

                “Sai………… I want to get to know you better” I said. “So we are going out?” he asked hopeful. “Not just yet maybe later.” He just nodded and helped me up. “Can you teach me how to draw?” I asked and he nodded.

~TIME SKIP~

                “SAIIIIII IS MINE!!!!!” Ino yelled.  “No he's not he's mine” I said louder than usual. “NOT EVEN CLOSE” she yelled at me. “Yes even” I said. “THEN LET HIM DECIDE!!!” Ino yelled. “Ok then I will go and get him” I said running to go get Sai. I dragged him back to where Ino and I were fighting.  “HE IS MINE” Ino yelled. “No he isn’t” I said. “Hold on can I get a say in this” Sai said. Me and Ino both nodded. “No offense Ino but Sakiko is a way better looking person and has a better attitude” Sai said.

                It has been 1 year since me and Sai kissed. I think I am ready for him. “UGGGHHH!!!!” Ino screamed leaving us alone. Over the year I have gotten less quiet but I’m still soft spoken.  “Sai I think I am ready now” I said. He gave me a confused look. “For what?” he asked. “For us” I said kissing him. I soon broke the kiss. “Are you ready for me?” I asked. “Yea I was always ready but I had always had shy feelings just like you did.” He told me. “So are we going out?” I asked. “Sure” he said.

AWWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE

SAKIKO FINALLY GOT TOGETHER WITH SAI

CUTE J <3

I THINK THAT SHOULD DO IT AND SRRY FOR THE LONG.......LONG.........LONG.......LONG.........LONG.......LONG.......LONG......LONG.......LONG.......WAIT I THINK YOU GET THE POINT