Hidan- Shush for a minute

Name: Harumi (Ha-Room-Me) Tanaka (Ta-Na-Ka)

Age: 22

Looks: white hair that reaches her waist, she keeps it tied up in 2 pigtails with 2 black bows. She has deep red eyes. She wears a blue uniform type shirt with black lace. Over top she has a black dress that reaches her mid-thigh with fishnet leggings underneath that stop at her knees. Her shoes are black ninja shoes. Also she wears black gloves.

Personality: Loud Mouth, very short tempered and is a Jashinist. She loves to kill for her Jashinist ways but she won’t take it overboard. Always arguing with anyone that makes her mad which is pretty much anyone because she gets mad over the littlest things.

Abilities: Ice ninjutsu and wind ninjutsu

*~Story Begins~*

                “SHUT THE HELL UP TOBI!!!!” I yelled at Tobi as he kept singing the theme song to one of his favorite shows. “O MY GOSH IM TRYING TO WATCH FUCKING TV, AND I CANT WITH YOU SINGING THAT DUMB THEME SONG.” “Deidara-sempai, Harumi-chan is being mean again.” Tobi yelled running to go get Deidara. Soon enough Deidara came to the living room of the base where I was watching tv. “Could you be a little nicer so he will shut up?” Deidara asked. “HE WONT SHUT UP ANYWAYS THAT’S WHY IM YELLING!!” I yelled in his face. “WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE DAMN NOISE!!!” a familiar voice yelled. It was Hidan. The rest of the members call us the LOUD DUO.  “TELL TOBI TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAYBE I WILL STOP YELLING.” I said taking one of my pigtails out. “TOBI SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, SO I CAN SLEEP AND YOU TOO.” Hidan said looking at me as I took the other pigtail out.

                “O HELL NO BITCH DON’T TELL ME TO SHUT MY FUCKING MOUTH JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO SLEEP, YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO MY FUCKING ROOM!!”  I yelled going to my room and slamming the door.”LOOK WHAT YOU DID HIDAN, YOU MADE HARUMI-CHAN MAD.” Tobi said from outside my room. I heard some footsteps as I began to brush my long silver hair out. I grabbed a hair tie and put it into a ponytail.

                There was a knock at the door about 10 minutes later. “Who is it?” I asked. “Pein.” The deep voice from outside my door said. “Come in.” I said as I layed on my bed. “You have a mission and it will only be you and Hidan, you two will have to bring me a scroll from one of my henchmen. You  will meet them at a ball. “Why only us two?” I asked in confusion hearing that Kazuku wasn’t coming. “Just because I said.” He told me. “When do I leave?” “Now pack your things and wait for Hidan at the door of the base.” “Why at a ball? I don’t have anything to wear.” I told him. “Here and that’s the only place he could meet you two.” Pein said handing me a dress and leaving. “Ugghhh.” I said as I packed some extra clothing and the dress.  When I was done I walked out of my room and went to the living room. “IF ANYONE OF YOU LITTLE FUCKERS GOES INTO MY ROOM I WILL KILL YOU!!!!” I screamed at everyone since they were all in the living room.