Suigetsu- I'll Be There....And Not Just On Your Birthday

Name: Hitomi Yuki

Age: 15 (but turns 16)

Looks: Lavender hair to her mid-back that she keeps in a high ponytail most of the time, aqua colored eyes,light pink lips, dark blue tank top, golden necklace with her clan symbol on it (a real ice crystal that never melts as long as it’s around her neck), black short shorts, black ninja shoes and a gold ring on her right pinky.

~Story Start~

                “Thanks Sasuke!” I said as Sasuke handed me a pair of silver earings for my birthday even though it’s tomorrow. Sasuke and me have been dating ever since he set up Team Taka. Suigetsu is pretty cool, he isnt annoying to me at all. Karin oh now she’s a little bitch always flirting with Sasuke. Sasuke and me always tell her that he doesn’t like her but she just keeps pushing it. Juugo he was nice never really talked much but he has a little anger issue but Sasuke handles it. Anyways everyone was on our way to a hotel to rest for our mission tomorrow. Sasuke said we are going to steal a scroll tomorrow.

                Everyone entered the hotel  and Sasuke paid for everyone. Sasuke and Juugo shared a room, Suigetsu got his own room while I shared a room with Karen. We all went in our rooms and settled down. I was setting down my things when Karin called my name. “Hitomi?” “Yes?” I asked politely. “Even though I don’t like you that much happy birthday.” She said handing a white box that said Ice Princess in blue but it was in cursive. I took the box and opened it and it had a whole bunch of pretty jewelry and make up. “Even though I don’t like you that much either thank you!” I said giving her a small hug.

                I let go of her and she exited the room. Since I was bored I decided to follow her. She entered Sasuke and Juugo’s room and I snuck in and Suigetsu was in there. “Hitomi stop hiding I know you’re there.” Sasuke said but I stayed hidden. Then someone grabbed me by the waist. “Why were you hiding?” Sasuke whispered into my ear sending shivers down my back. “It’s fun even though you find me everytime.” I said blushing. He turned me around and pecked me on the lips and then he begin tickling me. “Stop that tickles.” I said laughing a bit. He picked me up and put me down where everyone was. “Ok so today is the day we get to know more about you!” Suigetsu said and I smiled. “Why are you guys doing this and it’s not even my birthday?” “Tomorrow is a mission so we’re doing it today.” Sasuke told me and I nodded. “Here.” Suigetsu said handing me a bracelt. It was white with a diamond shaped charm on it. “Thanks.” Juugo handed me a small gold box. I opened it and it had two charms in it. One was a blue H and the othere was a key. “Thank you.”

                “So what’s the first question?” “Um do you know what you’re name means and why it was given to you?” Karin asked and I nodded. “Hitomi means pupil of the eye. I was named that because my mom said my eyes were a pretty shade of blue.” “Well I think you’re eyes are pretty too.” Suigetsu said and Sasuke just sighed. “Um what do you like to do in your spare time?” Juugo asked. “Dance, Sing, Listen to Music, Read and Write.” “Can you dance or sing for us?” Sasuke asked and I smiled. “I’ll sing a song by AZU.”

~After Singing (srry to lazy to get the lyrics :|) ~ 

                “Wow your voice is beautiful.” Sasuke said and everyone else nodded. “Thanks I don’t like singing that much though…..” I said sighing. “Well two more questions to go.” Juugo announced. “Ok I’ll go.” Suigetsu told us and we looked at him waiting for him to ask the question. “What’s your full name, and the meaning of it all?” he asked and I looked at him surprised. No one has ever asked me that. “That’s a good question she didn’t even tell me that……” Sasuke said a little sad. “Well you never asked.” I told him and he nodded. “So answer the question.” Karin said and I nodded. “My whole name is Hitomi Ayame Shiori Yuki.” I told them. “The meanings are?” Suigetsu asked. “Hitomi means pupil of the eye, Ayame means iris flower, Shiori means poem and Yuki means snow.” “What’s up with all the names.” Juugo asked and I shrugged. “Don’t really know.”