Chapter 2

BUDO POV

I was shocked when Ayano asked me to meet on the rooftop. I was even more shocked when she told me her crush was my best friend, Taro Yamada. I never understood why most of the girls in school had a crush on him. I mean sure he's nice, but he's a coward. I want to help Taro get a girlfriend though. "okay. I'll help you" I said putting a large smile on her face "thank you so much!" she said hugging me by surprise. when she realized what she was doing she jumped back leaving us both blushing "I-I'm sorry. I-I was just s-so glad" she acted cute when she was embarrassed. I let out a light chuckle and she looked at me confused "whats so funny?" "Nothing, its just you are cute when your blushing" I teased her and she punched my arm. Damn she was a lot stronger than she looked. "I'm sorry. I was just teasing" I looked at my phone. 5 minuets until class. "we should probably get going. class will start soon. See ya." I said with a wave "Bye"she said running off to class.

For some reason I kept thinking about Ayano during class and almost got in trouble for day dreaming. After class Taro came up from behind "hey man, are you okay? you weren't acting like your usual self back there.." he asked a bit worried. "It's nothing. hey by the way do you know a girl named Ayano Aishi? Black hair with dark eyes?" I was curious "oh that girl, she's really strange..."