Chapter 3

AYANO POV

It was after school and everyone was going to their clubs.'maybe I should join a club' I thought. I went over the list of clubs to join 'Cooking Club? nah too girly. Occult Club? no, too demonic. Martial Arts Club? I guess it would help me fight better, not that I cant take care of myself. Also Budo would be there. He's like the only person I know... Okay, Martial Arts Club it is' As I walked to the Martial Arts club room, I thought of Senpai. But when I tried to think of his face, I saw Budo's instead. 'why am I thinking about Budo? I love senpai... Right?' I thought as I walked into the Martial Arts room. "Welcome to the Martial Arts club! what brings you here?" Budo said confidently. "I was wondering if I could join" I asked "Sure. All we ask is that you show up at least once a week" I thought for a moment and replied "okay I will join" Although Budo was smiling, he smiled bigger when I said I would join "You are now an official member of the martial arts club! I look forward to teaching you everything I know." 'man he must really love martial arts. its kinda cute. wait did I just think that he was cute? No! bad Ayano! you cant like him. you love senpai! you cant let everything you did for him go to waste! can I?' I thought to myself as I walked home realizing that I didn't kill a single rival. 'But do I really see them as rivals any more?' when I got home I logged on to Facebook. Budo Masuta would like to be your friend. I clicked Accept almost Instantly, which surprised me.

Hey guys! sorry if this was a little short. Like I said, I will update as much as possible. So just stay patient!