Chapter 7

AYANO POV

I had mixed feelings about Budo stopping me after I yelled at him. I was so mad at him that I didn't talk to him for the rest of the day, but I was also kind of glad that he stopped me. 'I guess I won't kill Oka, But Osana still has to die. I'll kill her on Friday before she confesses to Senpai' I thought to myself.

LATER THAT NIGHT AT AYANO'S HOUSE

I was Facebook stalking Senpai when I got a message from Budo. 'if you wont talk to me today, then at least meet me at the rooftop tomorrow at 7 am' I read the message many times before I made up my mind to go see him. 'okay Budo. see you tomorrow' I typed.

THURSDAY 7:00 ON THE ROOF

I ran to the rooftop to meet Budo. He was literally the only friend I had and I missed talking to him. 'I guess this is what friendship feels like' I thought to myself as I saw him leaned against the railing on the rooftop "Good morning Ayano" he said "Hey Budo. Did you want to talk about something?"I asked. He hesitated for a second. "I-I just wanted to know, who else your planning on killing.." I crossed my arms and turned away. "If your gonna try and stop me, then just forget about the question entirely" when I said that he came up behind me and turned me around to face him while his hands were left on my shoulders. "You have to stop killing people Ayano!" he shouted "why should I?" I screamed back "Because if you got caught I couldn't forgive myself for not stopping you!" "Why are you even paying so much attention to me anyway?!" "Because I Love you!" I froze at Budo's last words. He let go of me and paced back and forth a few times looking stressed. "B-Budo" when he heard me he stopped walking, and looked at me. Then he shook his head at the ground and walked over to me. "B-Buto wha-" I was cut off by his soft Kiss. And I accepted it.

 And I accepted it