Chapter 4

BUDO POV

6:00

It was late and I was walking home with Juku. But Ayano stuck to my mind the entire time, and I had no idea why.. "Hey Buto, are you okay? you seem to be thinking about something... Or is it about someone?" he said nudging me "N-no.. and even if I did like someone, I don't have time to date. I just want to focus on my studies and the club" at least that's what I thought I wanted..

AT BUDO'S HOUSE

When I got home I thought about the meeting with Ayano during lunch. Every time I tried to think of ways to set up Taro and Ayano, my chest hurt. 'I told her I would help her get Taro to like her! so why am I so against it now?" After half an hour I quit trying. It just hurt me more so I tried to sleep.

TUESDAY 7 AM

As I was walking towards the school, I looked up on the roof and saw Ayano. But she looked different than her usual self... Like something was bothering her.. I decided to go up and check on her. when I got to her, She didn't notice me. "Morning." I said making her jump."H-Hey.." She said blushing. She looked away from me. I turned my head sideways 'Did I do something? Is she mad at me?' she must have known that I sensed that there was something wrong because she said "there's no need to worry. I was just thinking.. Do you really think Yamada Senpai would ever love me?" hearing that sentence almost made me cringe, but I resisted. "I think he would. I mean look at you! Your Likable, Funny, and Cute." realizing what I said from her surprised face, I mentally face palmed  "I-I mean, like, Y-you know-" I said blushing "I got it Budo" she said with a slight laugh. I looked at the time and it was almost time for class. "well I guess we better go" I said "okay. Ill see you around!" she said with a happy tone "Bye" I said back with a wave.

After class I went to the rooftop to eat lunch. I looked down into the court yard. Ayano was down there. But she was putting something in Kokona's Bento while she was drooling over Taro. I watched as Ayano ran behind the nearest tree when Kokona went back to eat her lunch. But a few minuets later she started choking. Then she fell to the ground and wasn't moving.