Loops! (ToppDogg Hansol)

You held your boyfriend's hand as he swung his arm back and forth, the both of you walking into your favorite place, the amusement park. You looked up at him, eyeing him from head to toe as he looked back at you. "What" He asked as he smiled, showing all of his cute little marshmallow teeth. "Nothing." You giggled softly as he shrugged and focused his eyes forward.

"What're you most excited for?" You asked as his eyes roamed around the park, "Maybe the Ferris Wheel, or the bumper cars, or maybe the roller coasters." He said as he spotted one ride that caught his attention. He immediately ran ahead as you looked up to notice that the ride he had chosen was the gyro drop. "Of course." You mumbled under your breath as you mentally began mentally preparing yourself.

"So this is what you were really excited for?" You asked as you each took your seats, the male worker pulling down your safety bars. "I don't know, I'm just excited for everything." He chirped as you felt the ground below you begin to disappear, the ride slowly lifting into the air. You began hearing a mixture of people screaming and cheering the higher up you went, "Ready to go down? And don't worry, if you get scared you can hold onto me." He teased as you playfully hit his arm. "I'm not going to get scared." You assured him as he shrugged and raised his eyebrows slightly.

As you began plummeting down to the bottom, Hansol wasn't at all surprised to hear your high pitched screams as the ride came to an end. You took a few seconds to catch your breath until you heard Hansol's laughter, a slightly unamused look plastering across your face.

As the day came to an end you had beat Hansol at nearly every game and listened to him scream like a child on the largest roller coaster. "You got scared! You totally got scared!" You teased as he shook his head in disbelief, a smile on your face as you hugged your new stuffed bear Loops close.

You two walked along the boardwalk, listening to the waves crash as you held Loops in one hand and Hansol's hand in the other. "Thank you Hansolie." You giggled as he pulled you close, "Anything for you jagi." He said as he slowly leaned in and placed a soft peck on your lips. You both went back to smiling happily as you started walking once again.

____________________________________________________________

I was actually really nervous about writing this because I was afraid the wording would be really bad but, I think I did pretty well!

Hansol is my ToppDogg bias and he's such a sweetheart so I think this matches him really well~

I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors I made!

Once again I'm sorry if this was bad!

Thank you for reading!

I love you and don't forget to smile, smile, smile!

-Jay❤️‍