Overworking (Seventeen Woozi)

You dragged your feet across the floor as you made your way to your boyfriend's personal studio, his fingers visibly typing at his keyboard and 'Adore U' playing in the background at a low volume. "Jihoon." You mumbled as he quickly turned his head to look at you, "Ah jagiya, what're you doing up?" He asked as you walked behind him and gave him a soft back hug. You glanced at the computer screen and looked at the time, 1:24AM.

"I should be asking you the same thing." You said as he pointed to the screen and huffed softly, "I'm working on a new song." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. His eyes opened and closed slowly, showing just how tired he was. "We should go back to the dorm, you can work on this tomorrow." You said as your fingers ran through his hair as he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"If I finish now then we can come back sooner and then I'll get to spend more time with you." He explained as you hit his head softly, "Idiot." You murmured as he lightly chuckled. "If I wake up and you aren't in your bed then I'm going to yell at you." You warned as he nodded his head in agreement. "Just keep in mind I'll be back later if you aren't in bed, asleep." You said as you kissed the top of his head, slowly making your way out the door.

You woke up around 3:32AM, knowing all too well that Jihoon hadn't come back yet. You slipped on your jacket and made your way back to the studio as you creeped down the hallway. You huffed out of frustration as you saw Jihoon barely awake, his fingers typing even slower as he moved his head from side to side. "Lee Jihoon." You growled as he immediately looked over, his eyes now turning slightly red from exhaustion .

"I told you to be in bed, two hours ago." You stated as he ran his fingers through his hair once more, "I know, but jagi I need to finish this song." He complained as you knelt down in front of him and looked him in the eyes. "Stop overworking yourself Jihoon. This isn't something your fans want." You began saying things you knew would open his eyes,  a sudden look of realization appearing on his face as he grew a bit upset with himself.

"They're constantly telling you that they can wait, and that they are fine with waiting if it means your alright. So stop pushing yourself." You finished scolding him as he sighed loudly. He quickly grabbed his computer mouse and saved all of his work before giving you a goofy smile. "Lets go." He said as you smiled, grabbing his hand in yours as you both began walking back to the dorm.

____________________________________________________________

Woo I feel so happy with this because it's pretty long which is exactly what I wanted~

I wrote this when I first saw Woozi's self cam (the one with him in his studio), and I got so sad because he was staying after so late and not sleeping that much..

Anyone share these feelings? ^^;

I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors I made!

Once again I'm sorry if this was bad!

Thank you for reading!

I love you and don't forget to smile, smile, smile!

-Jay❤️‍