4:44AM (B.A.P Yongguk)

You slowly pulled on the brakes as your motorbike came to a stop, your hair falling onto your shoulders. You looked around the empty street before pulling your helmet over your head and off of your body. You shook your head and ran your fingers through your hair, fixing it to be the way you liked it to look. You noticed a man looking in your direction, completely mesmerized by your appearance. You set your helmet on your bike and flipped your hair over your shoulder, appreciating the amount of attention. His beautiful brown eyes roamed over every inch of your body, taking note of the tattoos on each of your hands. Your dark makeup gave you a mysterious glow as you turned your head to take in your surroundings. But the second you turned your head, you moved your eyes to look at the man once more. The way his fingers ran through his midnight black hair, the tattoos on his chest glistening off of his flawless skin, and the way his eyes held their dark, overwhelming gaze on you. Everything about him was absolutely stunning. You just couldn't look away, it was nearly impossible. Every time your eyes left him you felt the desperation rise in you, you needed so badly to know him. You made your way over to him, the leather of your jacket shining with the lights of the street. As you finally came close to him you looked at him with the most serious expression you could muster, despite the raging fire you felt burning deep within your heart. "Y/F/N." You stated as his eyes slowly moved to look up at you, "Bang Yongguk." He spoke. His voice was even more breathtaking than the way he parted his lips after every breath, having to mentally punch yourself in the gut to be able to keep your composure. "Where you from?" You asked, his brows raising as he licked his lips, "Incheon." He replied. "H/T." You mumbled under your breath, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he stood up. "Would you like to go for a ride with me?" He asked, a smile appearing across his lips, his dull appearance fading away. His sheer happiness practically radiated off of him and into you as you began smiling back at him. You nodded, his hand reaching for yours as he led you over to your bike. He handed you your helmet, gesturing for you to put it on as you willingly complied. You watched as he hopped on, and without question, you did the same. You normally would have protested but, this time was different, he was different. He was a complete stranger but somehow you felt okay about going with him. It was a stupid decision, and you knew that very well. As you two drove through the large city you looked at the time on his watch, and it suddenly came to you. You're riding on the back of your motorcycle, with a total stranger, going who knows where, at 4:44 in the morning. But you were too caught up in how his lips moved to every song on the radio, the way his eyes sparkled, and the way he continuously checked to make sure you were holding onto him tight, for the sake of your safety.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had a bit of writers block recently

I based this story off of Yongguk's song AM4:44, god he's amazing with words, so I tried to make this story kind of dark? For lack of a better word haha

Did everyone have a good Christmas/New Year?! Mine was pretty okay ^^

NCT127's new song Limitless just came out this morning and now I'm contemplating whether or not I should write about them, my biases are WinWin and Mark but Yuta and Ten are my bias wreckers, if your curious~

JOHNNY FINALLY GOT TO DEBUT ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!

Please drop some feedback, it really helps!

Feel free to chat with me at my kik IAndyDaNeko if you'd like, I don't bite!

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors I made!

Once again I'm sorry if this was bad!

Thank you for reading!

I love you and don't forget to smile, smile, smile!

-Jay❤️‍