Chapter 3

Marinette walked home with her head down the whole time

    Marinette walked home with her head down the whole time. Adrien likes someone, she never thought of that. She could of asked who she was but to be honest, she didnt want to know. She felt like crying, i guess now she knows hows Chat feels. This was the worse feeling ever, she wanted to hide in a corner and never come out, this girl is lucky, and a complete idiot. Who wouldnt want to be with Adrien, there must be something wrong with her and what made her feel even worse was that she was glad they werent together, it would kill her to see them together everyday. Marinette got home and just went straight to her room. She held a picture of Adrien, hes in love with somebody else, she put the picture facing down. "Oh Marinette, dont be upset one day Adrien well feel the same about you as you feel about him." Tikki smiled. Marinette just sat on her chair, "I dont think so Tikki, you cant make someone fall in love with you." Marinette said trying not to cry. 

    Later that day Ladybug and Chat Noir were fighting another akuma, it took much more work then usual though. Chat wasnt listening to Ladybug much and Ladybug just couldnt focus most of the time, she was just in a daze. Once they finished they were both pretty tired, Ladybug swung on top of a roof to rest, Chat went up and followed her. Ladybug glanced at him, he was just standing there looking down at her. "What is it Chat?" Ladybug asked getting tired of this tension. "Nothing Ladybug, nothing at all." He said as he glared at her. How can she not like him, after everything theyve been through together you would think that she would have some type of feeling towards him. Ladybug stood up, "Ok, Chat." She said with her head down she was about to swing away but Chat stopped her, he realized she was upset about something, maybe he was being to mean but he was only acting how he feels. "Ladybug, whats wrong?" He asked concerned. She just looked down, should she tell him? No, he wouldnt want to hear about her love problems. "Nothing Chat, just go home." She tried to pull her yoyo out but he held her wrist. She looked up at him and saw the worry in his eyes. "Ladybug, i want to help please." He said his eyes pleading. She sighed, she cant tell him, it'll only make things worse between them, "It doesnt matter anyway Chat." She said trying to pull her arm away but he wouldnt let go he wanted to know what was wrong with her. "Ladybug tell me." He said. Thats when she realized that he wasnt going to let her go. "Chat, you wouldnt want to know anyway.""Try me." He said looking straight into her eyes. She sighed, "Fine, its just that the boy im in love with is in love with someone else." Chat let her arm go as he tried to hide his sorrow in his eyes but it wasnt working. He took a step back, serves her right, but shes upset, but she did break his heart, but who wouldnt want to be with her. He was mad and sad trying to figure out his emotions thats when his ring beeped, he looked at Ladybug before quickly turning around and running somewhere he could transform. Ladybug went to do the same.

     Plagg flew out and Adrien caught him with both hands, "Seems like her love doesnt love her back, im love with her so why cant she just see that she meant to be with me?!" Adrien said angry. "Ive done so much for her, what has this guy done?! Nothing i bet!" He said as he started pacing around the empty alley he was in. Plagg was flying looking at Adrien pacing, "Can we go home now?" Plagg asked but Adrien didnt pay attention to his stupid question. "I just dont get it, what does this guy have that i dont? Im Chat Noir! One of the heroes of Paris! Im her partner!" His hands were in fists as he kept pacing going faster then before,"Come on Plagg lets go!" He said as he opened his jacket for his kwami. "Yay!" Plagg said.

    Marinette was walking home, she kept looking at the floor. She just hurt Chat even more now, and what if Adrien tries talking to her about that girl again, would she able to handle that? "Hey girl." Alya said walking to Marinette. "Hi Alya." Marinette said still looking down but Alya didnt notice. "Did you see Ladybug today? It was amazing! I got a video, its not a very good one but i still got something!" Alya said looking at her phone thats when she looked at Marinette and notice she was down. "Hey Marinette, whats wrong?" She asked. Marinette kept looking down, "Adrien is in love with someone else." Marinette said softly. "You told him how you feel?!" Alya asked shocked. Marinette looked up at her, "No, he was upset so i asked him what was wrong and he told me that the girl he loves is in love with someone else." She said. Alya looked upset as she saw how much her friend was hurt. "Well thats good, now he'll have to get over his heart break and be with someone else." Alya said looking at Marinette with a smirk. Marinette shook her head, "Hes really upset, and i dont even know if he'll like me like that, you cant make someone fall in love with you." Marinette said. Alya sighed not sure what to say to cheer her friend up. "Well maybe he will fall for you." Alya said." Yea maybe."