Ibuki Mioda x reader - Upbeat and Unique (part 1)

(f/f) - favourate food
(f/c) - favourate colour
(y/n) - your name
----------------------------------------------
- the killing game never happened and you just collect the hope fragments like Usami wanted and leave -

I and Ibuki were close, we enjoyed a lot of things together like music. We would always recommend each other bands or alternative singers. We were almost ready to leave the island, most of us had 4 hope fragments an some three.

It was quite early in the morning, I barely got any sleep because of the outrageous heat. All I wanted to do was sleep but someone was persistently knocking on my door and bugging me. I tried my best to ignore it.

"(y/n) ~ chan... Wakey Wakey sleepy head and open the door before Ibuki breaks in!" A feminine voice shouted to me from the other side of the door. I dug my head into my pillow ignoring her.

"(y/nnnnn) ~ chan!" She shouted again, I was in a deep sleep so I couldn't hear her. The next thing I knew was that someone had broke my locks and pulled me out my bed.

"Ibuki had no choice but to break in like a sneaky snake and wake you herself now c'mon Ibuki can't drag you out to the restaurant (y/n) ~ chan." She smiled her energetic smile as I woke up, realising I was on the floor along with my blankets and one of my pillows.

"Good morning Ibuki..." You yawned as she pulled me up and brushed my clothing lightly. I smiled towards her way as I straightened my (f/c) shorts and t-shirt.

"Usami needs Ibuki and (y/n) ~ chan so if you don't get dressed fast then Ibuki will have no other choice to dress you herself!" She laughed as she rummaged through my clothes and underwear. I didn't care, but I felt to bother with anything that morning.

"N-Not now Ibuki, I'm too tired to get dressed..." I replied while stumbling back to my bed and lied back on my bed almost falling asleep.

"Well isn't that a shame? You asked for it (y/n) ~ chan!" Ibuki shouted, pouncing on me and ripping my clothes off.

"What the- HEY! Ibuki! What are you doing?!" You woke up quickly to see I  was left in just my undergarments. Ibuki grabbed a set of new clothes and dressed me. I gave up fighting back and let her dress me. I was wearing a pair of purple shorts, some tights and a blouse, tucked in.

"There! Now come on! Ibuki needs to take (y/n) ~ chan to the restaurant immediately!" She shouted as she dragged me out the room and to the restaurant where we were greeted with familiar faces.

"What the fuck took you so long huh?" A familiar baby face complained as he strode to me and Ibuki, full of confidence.

"Ibuki needed to dr-" I stopped her before she could finish her sentence, I didn't want everyone knowing about Ibuki dressing me, Hiyoko would definetly say something.

"*giggle* I bet you two did the dirty deed!*giggle*" The short woman snickered as she pointed at me, I was wearing my clothes sloppily and realise it looked incredibly dirty.

"Tell me (y/n), how did it feel having contact with someone this early." Teruteru blurted out as Ibuki smiled cheekily but Komaeda wasn't having anything and silenced Teruteru. I started smiling too.

"I wouldn't do anything like that..." I argued but it was clear that that's what was on most of the other students minds. I walked past Fuyuhiko and the others and sat at a table with Ibuki eating my (f/f) and she ate some exotic food prepared by Teruteru.

~ Time skip to after the breakfast ~

I and Ibuki were incredibly bored so we decided to play a game of truth or dares.

"Ibuki thinks that we should play truths and truths because you'll chicken out hehe" She laughed as I clenched my teeth in rage.

"That's not true!" You argued, "I can take on any dare and you know it!"

"Then (y/n) ~ chan won't mind going first hmm?" She teased, I was trapped in a corner 'shit!' I thought. "So, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" I smiled devilishly as it crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. Ibuki leaned foward and looked around and smiled once she saw kazuichi.

"Hehe, I dare you to seduce Kazuichi, good look!" She snickered as my eyes sharpened and death stared her.

"You kinky little..." I didn't finish my sentence as I stood up, I had a pretty good idea of what I should do. Ibuki smiled as she watched me. I was nervous but it was only for fun.

I walked over to the table Kazuichi was sitting at and I sat opposite him.

"Hey Kazuichi, whacha doing?" I asked swirling your pointer finger on the table top in a clockwise motion. He was eating his breakfast still.

"Hey, (y/n). I'm not really doing anything if I'm honest." He said as he carried on eating his food.

"Oh, well don't you think it was a little, hot, last night? It was certainly for me." I fake blushed as I swirled slower, I looked down smiling. I could hear Ibuki laughing from here. Kazuichi choked on his food, some still in his mouth.

"(y/n) are you serious what the hell do you mean?" He said talking with his mouth full. I smiled cheekily, 'perve' I thought.

"You shouldn't eat with your mouth full... I know I wouldn't choke." You looked towards Kazuichi, he choked again while he blushed. I was internally screaming.

"You shouldn't say stuff like that y'know! It sounds you know, wrong..." I didn't know what to say next so all I did was waft my shirt, thank god it was actually hotter than usual.

"It's a little hot you know... Do you mind if I do this quickly?" I started unbuttoning my shirt and I could tell he was getting aroused. My cleavage was out and he stared. Kazuichi stood up, ignoring the food he left and said goodbye hastily. Ibuki ran towards me as she high fived me but I didn't know Usami was there too.

"Ibuki applauds (y/n) ~ chan's guts. You fulfilled your dare!" Ibuki smiled as I started to button my shirt again. "Ibuki thinks you should leave it like that! You look super hot it makes Ibuki jealous!" She said as she tugged onto my shirt, I decided to leave 3 unbuttoned.

"SEDUCTION IS NOT ALLOWED IN A SCHOOL ENVIROMENT!" Usami blurted out but you both ignored her.

"Hey, we should continue playing but on the beach, it's actually quite warm in here..." You said.

"It's only warm because it got steamy from you and kazuichi. (y/n) ~ chan should be lucky no one else was here!" She said smirking, we both decided to head to the beach to carry on truth or dare.
----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this is so long and it's only part 1 I'm gonna make part two but idk if you want fluff or lemon of Ibuki. But I hoped you liked it so far Ibuki_Mioda_Waifu