Ibuki Mioda x reader - Upbeat and Unique (Part 2)

I and Ibuki were walking to the beach when she had the idea to get out bathing suits/bikinis so that we could go swimming in the ocean. I wasn't too keen on swimming in a swimsuit or bikini, but it was Ibuki so you didn't mind.

- time skip to when your changing in the changing house by the private beach place -
"(y/n) ~ chan! You look so cute!" Ibuki pointed out as I walked out the building, closing the door. I was wearing a (f/c) bikini and she was wearing a gray bikini. I smiles as she began running towards the beach, smiling happily. I almost forgot the time here was nearly over, but it soon caught up.

"Come on! Aren't you coming in?" Ibuki yelled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the water. We screwed around until late at night, it was fun for us both and we gained out last hope fragment.

- time skip again to the night where you and Ibuki are sitting on the beach and not in a swimsuit/bikini -

I looked up to the stars and smiled. I remembered everything I and Ibuki had gone through, all the jokes, the dares, the movie night - I and Ibuki binge watched a whole lot of movies with a lot of food from the supermarket - and so many other days. I realised I may never see Ibuki as I was going back to my home country (country). I'm like Sonia, an exchange student but I wished I lived in Japan.

"Heh, Ibuki? What's gonna happen to us after we leave?" She looked at me with eyes full of hope and smirked.

"Ibuki doesn't know but she doesn't want to leave the island." She sighed looking back at her feet splashing them. I looked at the water crashing against my feet and smiled myself.

"Ibuki? What are you going to do when we go back?" I asked and she turned and neeled facing towards you.

"Ibuki will carry on creating music inspired by our time here. Her first song will be 'The girl she wanted but could never have'" She blushed as she moved closer to me, I blushed as I realised what she meant.

"Y-you want me? I sound narcissistic sorry Ibuki... But will the song be about me?" I asked as she pecked my cheek lightly and smiled towards me, my face was drowned in a red faded blush.

"Why wouldn't Ibuki want (y/n) ~ chan? Your practically my type!" She held my chin and pulled me slowly closer to her as she kissed my lips, her soft touch sent shivers all over my body but they were quite pleasent. I kissed back, her hands were now holding my neck and my arms were around her waist and both our eyes were closed. Soon, Ibuki broke the kiss and smiled to me.

"So you're calling me an upbeat and unique person?" I smiled back. She blushed aswell and leaned in once again to kiss her and she kissed me back. I wanted this moment to last, but I knew I wouldn't be able to see her as much if I moved back to (country).

"Ibuki?"
"Hm?"
"What will we do about the distance?"
"Ibuki doesn't care right now, she has you in her arms and that's all that she wants, we'll talk about that tomorrow (y/n) chan." I smiled as we got lay down onto the beach and fell asleep in each other's arms. We honestly didn't care if someone saw us the way we were, we were too happy to care.

---------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry this took so long to finish I had a few ideas for this to end but I found this was the cutest. Sorry if it's kinda crap and short rip ;-; Ibuki_Mioda_Waifu Im gonna start my Fuyuhiko and Komaeda ones next sorry if it takes a while to make them.