Chapter Four

SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER, IT TAKES TIME AND THERE WAS OTHER STUFF I HAD TO POST ABOUT. BTW IF YOU HAVENT CHECK OUT "The Pale People" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! I WILL PLAN ON FINISHING THAT BOOK AS WELL, BUT I NEED YOU HELP. PLEASE DO STEAL THIS OR MY IDEA. THE CHARATERS ARE MINE. SO BACK OFF. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I WILL DEDICATE THIS THE @em4033 FOR BEING A OUTSTANDING FRIEND WHEN I NEED SOMEONE THE MOST. BYE! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

I couldn't sleep well last night. I keep waking up soaked in sweat from the nightmares I had. It was the same nightmare every time I feel asleep. My dream was of those red eyes, and the red eyes had captured Cheryl, Elizabeth, and Chad in a rope and I was trying to save them, but they were suspended over a cliff, that if I cut the rope, they would fall to their death.

I would turn into this wolf-like creature and run up the cliff and cut the rope. When the rope romance  was cut I would hold on to it and try to pulled them up, only to find that I went down off the cliff crashing to the ground with them.

Then the vision will go black and unfocused until I am sitting on the ground with Cheryl, Elizabeth, and Chad lying in front of me, dead with their blood on my hand. I would see the red eyes, then I woke up, each time at that exact moment.

 I looked at the alarm clock, and it read, "4:56". I usually wake up at around 6, but I couldn't stand going back into that nightmare. I got up and walked to the door and opened it. I found myself in the hallway that is a ugly tan, with the wall color pealing off.

I made my way to the closet and grab out a towel and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the door and took of my clothes, revealing my not-so muscular body and turned the cold water on. I always like bathing in cold water for some reason.  

I put my leg over the wall of the tub and made my way in, instantly feeling the cold water trickling down my body. I started to wash my hair which is always pointing out in a direction, and I sometime where a beanie to cover it up.

After I washed my body and gotten out. I quickly dried off and walking back into my room. I opened my closet door revealing all my clothes (which isn't much because our family is poor). I grabbed some red jeans and a dark red shirt, (with a black and red beanie).

After I got dressed I looked at my clock revealing the time, "5:28". I have about a hour and fifteen minutes left before my bus arrives on the corner of my street.

I turned on my small T.V and watched MTV for the next hour.

After that hour and somewhat, I walked out of the house and down the street to the corner. I waited for around fifteen minutes, but it was better than waiting for my Dad to wake up and start beating me with a belt, yelling "You worthless piece of shit! I told you to....." and he'll state something that he was supposed to do, like mow the lawn, and blame it all on me.

The yellow, rusted bus pulled up, and the door opened revealing the bus driver, Drake. I said, "Hi" and then made my way to the back of the bus, with my head down, hoping no one will notice me.

I sat in the one seat all the way in the back (All the people already on the bus are of a lower class and had to sit more towards the bus, and I was the first 'older' person)

I grabbed out my mp3 (which I bought myself from the money I got from working at my job) and started to blast my music into my ears. My mp3 wasn't all that fancy. It was a cheap one, around 30 bucks. It was the best I could afford, because I have to help pay the bills and all that snazzy work.

The bus stopped at Chad's stop and Chad came up the stepped, and come to the back and sat in the seat next to mine. I put my mp3 away, and asked him, "Did you do anything after you dropped me off?"