A for Alive

Alive.

That would be the best word to describe how Kimberly Beulah Crawford felt in the moment when she had her best experience. That would be the best word to describe how she felt when she kissed her best friend the first time – and they had kisses coming, that she was sure for.

She didn't even know how it had come to this. They were just hanging out in the dojo when they both decided to talk with each other about "serious" themes... like if they had a crush at that moment or if they had someone special in their minds. It wasn't exactly the best decision if you would have asked Jack the moment when he confessed his feelings for his best friend but afterwards he decided that it was exactly the best decision. Yeah, you can say this kiss changed his mind easily.

"Hey, Jack?", Kim asked the other black belt when they sat in silence at the mats, Kim in Jack's arms.

"Yeah?", Jack mumbled in Kim's right ear. Kim felt chills going down her body and looked up at his yet-best-friend.

"What does that", speaking of their previous kiss, "make us?"

"I don't know what you want us to be, but for me, I know exactly", Jack smiled and kissed her head. Kim closed her eyes when a smile was spread over her face.

"And what do you want us to be?", Kim tried and wasn't disappointed when he said simply "us".

"So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?", Kim asked again, this time more precise. Jack simply chuckled.

"So that was what you wanted to ask", he smiled and leaned in again to kiss her feather light on her lips. "So you want to be my girlfriend?"

"The question would be, do you'd like to be my boyfriend because it's pretty clear, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"And it's even more obvious, I'd be pretty flattered when I may be your boyfriend." Jack smiled at Kim who smiled back. For others this would be definitely an awkward conversation but these two black belts, who also happened to be best friends, it was just a simple conversation.

"So it's settled then. We're boyfriend and girlfriend." Kim grabbed Jack's shirt and pressed his lips onto hers while they were both smiling.

And again they felt alive.

~~~~~

Hello dear people! :)

So here's one of my first tries to write about Kickin' It in English (normally, I write in German because I'm from Germany). I really enjoyed it!

I have also written some of the following ones so stay tuned for that! I really hope you enjoyed it!

Btw, I told you that I'm German so I'd love to hear constructive critism especially about grammar and maybe punctuation (plus sometimes I feel a bit off in spelling). I'd really, really appreciate it if you could help me because I love writing in English! :)

I'll see you hopefully next time! Feel free to leave a comment and tell me your opinion! :D

Love y'all!