B for Bestie

Besties

"I can't believe you did this!", Kim said excitedly and grinned at her best friend. Jack just chuckled at the behavior of his best friend.

"Sure thing, I'd do this to you. You're my best friend, you know", he explained and opened his arms to embrace his best friend to a hug. He knew that Kim would be pretty excited when he'd give her the present to her birthday and he wanted to take this as a chance to touch her as much as he could do. And a hug was pretty good to him.

"Yeah, I know, but you mustn't do this for me", Kim said shyly and felt a blush on her cheeks. Yep, she hadn't missed the way Jack searched for a touch but she didn't mind though – she wanted to touch him even as much as he did.

"But I wanted to. Kim we're like the bestest besties who could live! We're so close no one can even imagine!" At this moment he hold her a little away so he could see in her eyes. "And I love how close we are, you know. And I wanted to show you, how much I care about you. And giving you the tickets for one of your favorite artist's concert is nothing compared to the love we share, you know. And I love you, you know it, and I know that you love me."

His quiet voice is enough for Kim. She hugged Jack tightly. "I love you, I love you, I love you. So, so much!"

Jack chuckled at her behavior. "I know, honey, I know."

"Honey?" Kim pulled a little away, smirking. Jack blushed a bit.

"Yep, honey. As I said, I love you, you crazy girl." With that he poked her nose, causing her to giggle.

"I love you, too." Her small voice hit him right there. Directly in his heart. And he couldn't control his hormones and kissed her right there. She was a bit shocked but began to kiss him back when she felt that he meant it.

As they pulled away, fireworks exploding inside of their stomachs, they smiled at each other.

"You know, Jack, I want to stay the bestest besties in the world with you, but I also want you to be my boyfriend. Fine with it?"

"Definitely."