G for Girls-magnet

Girls-magnet

Jack walks down the school floors and gets flirty looks from all sides. Well, Kim is right next to him and she gets glares from all sides. If you asked her, she would mostly wonder how girls manage to do those two looks at the same time. But then again, she would be really sad because she knows that Jack will have so many options to go to if he needs a girlfriend (well, if he wants) and if she was honest, she would want him to herself. Yes, she has a crush on her best friend. Or maybe it is love.

But Jack isn't stupid. He sees all of those death glares towards his best friend and he mostly doesn't approve one bit. If a girl likes him, she'll have to deal with his friends, including Kim. And if some girl has a problem with her and wants to take her down, he isn't afraid to dump this girl because he always thinks that friends are before lovers. And he knows that Kim thinks the same way.

So when he sees these girls like that all the time, he finally makes the decision to put his arm around Kim's torso, making it clear that he wants her as a best friend - and if those girls didn't like it, it'd be their problem, not his.

Of course, she notices his hand at her other side and she clearly feels his touch at her body. To be honest, she has to get all of her willpower together to stop her from smirking or grinning. But she soothes herself with the thought that she'll have enough time for that in the dojo and on their way there where she and her awesome best friend will soon be.

What none of the duo notices, was their friends in the same floor as them, watching them on their way.

"Have you seen them? When he put his arm around her?"

"Of course we have, Milton. Do you think, we are dumb?"

"Man, he is so whipped! Whooo!"

When the three friends arrive at the dojo, they can see the duo in their training outfits at the mats, already sparring. They smirk at each other and make their way into the changing rooms, not without giving the two a quick "Hey boy and girl". It is their thing, so they won't stop that any time soon.

When the three boys finally come out of the changing room, the three other black-belts are already waiting.

"Finally!", Rudy cries out and says afterwards: "Okay, guys. I have to do some paperwork in my office. Jack, Kim, you two continue your sparring; Jerry, Milton and Eddie, the three of you change with your partners. When everybody has fight against the other two, you can spar with Jack or Kim and the fifth one can practice on the dummy. Fine? Fine. I'll go."

With that he leaves the five students behind. Jack and Kim immediately go back to their sparring, determinate to win it, while the other three just stand there bored.

After ten minutes, Jack takes Kim down and smirks then winks at her. She just groans.

"You get better, Kimmy."

"Don't call me that."

He laughs and the three left-out friends look at each other, smirking.

"I just won against you and you have the nerve to talk against me?"

"I'm not afraid of you."

"Oh, c'mon, I'll help you stand up." He offers her a hand which she gladly grabs but then flips him behind her, earning a groan.

"Not so tough now, aren't we, Jackie."

Another groan but then silence in which the two black-belts realize that their friends haven't done a thing.

"You know, Rudy will kill you, right?", Jack says while standing up and pulling his best friend with him. Kim stands right next to him, even if they are both sweating but... then again, they are both sweating, so it doesn't really matters.

"Not if he doesn't know it", Jerry shrugs and smirks smugly. "Besides, we were just distracted by your good sparring."

"No, you weren't", Kim says and folds her arms.

"Well, he doesn't know that."

"You're good", Kim smirks and earns a smirk in return. Jack rolls his eyes (and yes, maybe he is jealous but c'mon, what should he do when his crush and his best friend are practically flirting? Wait, did he just think that Kim is his crush... Well, it is true, so whatever) in annoyance and gets ready to scold him when Rudy opens the door to look after his students, seeing them doing... nothing.

"Is that the thing you call training?", he asks calmly and earns five irritated looks.

"Well, Kim and Jack were sparring the whole time and we carefully looked at them to maybe improve our technique, you know."

"Wow, Jerry, you're getting really clever. And, fine. But now, training is over, I have to close the dojo."

"But we need to shower", Jack and Kim say at the same time, before looking at each other with a blush on both of their cheeks but also smiling widely at each other. The boys are getting sick but then again... it is sweet.

"Okay, okay. Jack, I'll give you the keys, Kim, you are in charge. Bye." He tosses the keys towards Jack and runs out of the dojo.

"Why is he giving you the keys and then puts me in charge?"

"Because he knows that I wouldn't want you in trouble." Jack smirks as Kim blushes in a deep red before mumbling a quick, "I'm taking a shower, see you", and leaves the training room to go to the changing rooms. Jack just watches her leaving with the same smirk on his lips.

"Why are you such a girl-magnet?", Eddie asks with a bit frustration in his voice. Jack shrugs and smirks.

"I have the Jack-factor."

The boys groan. "Not again."