D for Deal

Deal

Kim's POV

"Kim, Jack, Jerry, Milton, I got news for you!"

Eddie came screaming and running down the stairs. We looked at him in a weird way before he stopped right in front of us.

"What's up, Eddie?", Milton asked kindly, even if Eddie was interrupting our conversation. Well, it wasn't that interesting, though. Jack just told everyone about his skateboard trick, he did yesterday. It would have been interesting for me, if he hadn't already told me this like five times today. And yesterday when we talked to each other on the phone. And if I hadn't been with him. Milton and Jerry didn't even know how to skateboard, so I didn't think they had been interested in his story.

"I just got told that at the weekend after the upcoming one, there is going to be a ball for Valentine's Day. Isn't that great?", he asked us excited.

To be honest, it sounded pretty good.

"Well, we have to make sure to ask out hot girls for that. Or hot guys", Jerry added after looking at me. I just shook my head laughing.

"Jerry, you know just as well as me that I'll never go to the ball with some of those idiots at our school. And I'd never ask a guy. I mean, c'mon, if a guy wants me to be his girlfriend then he has to ask me."

"You're pretty old-fashioned", Jack said, grinning at me. I just shrugged.

"Maybe. But I got demands for boys who want to go out with me."

"For example that they can't be a Black Dragon?", Eddie joked slightly. I smiled at him.

"For example, yeah."

"Wait, we all know that out of us four boys will at most get one or two a date."

Eddie and Milton went on about how they were "totally the type of all school's girls". Uhm, yeah. Dream on.

"Well, I meant myself and Jerry, if he get to ask the right girl", Jack explained his way of thinking. Honestly, it was right. Jack was the hottest and most popular boy at the school and all the girls were falling for him because of his looks; except me. I was falling for him because of his personality. Okay, and maybe slightly because his looks. Well, I was a teenaged girl after all and Jack was H-O-T.

Geez, calm down girl and focus on the conversation.

"That makes more sense", Eddie said, nodding his head approvingly. Milton just did the same and I shook my head slightly, completely laughing silently about them.

"So... to continue my explanation-", Jack began again, but was cut off by a girl - Lindsay - who came down the stairs.

Shit, we shouldn't have been in school when we talk about that.

"Hi Jack, how are you?", Lindsay asked flirtatiously and flipped her hair behind her head. I wanted to punch her right away.

"Uhm, hi Lindsay. I'm fine, but you know- I'm kinda in a conversation", Jack said awkwardly. I smirked a bit. He was and has never been fine with girls flirting with him. And then I had to help him out. Pretty funny, am I right?

"But you wouldn't mind dumping them and walking with me to next class, right?"

Silence. Then I decided to help Jack.

"Since when are you going to class?"

She glared at me before she changed the glare to a silly smile again. "I have my reasons."