How

I froze as relaxation sunk in. How could I not recognize her wolf! The wolf didn't have a tophat or any other items, but the wolf its self looked like wisteriamoon. What was wrong with her? Why was she helping the mysterious voice? Who was the Arctic fox? I fumbled with the ropes trying to get them off. They just weren't coming off. Wisteria and the other animal were circling us all. They didn't look normal, the had a green tint to their eyes. There must be something wrong with them. A growl interrupted my thoughts. It was coming from Lily. Her eyes were turning white and I felt the ropes
Getting looser. "How is she doing that the wolf asked." I was just as surprised as she was. Before I could get out of them the Arctic fox lunged. It grabbed my ear as I ducked. I heared a terrible tearing sound. Pain lit up my ear, I could smell blood. I tried to feel it but I realized I was still tied up. The ropes easily fell of this time when I attempted to get them off. I was free. I looked for the door and ran. The others where close behind me. We ran out into the land of Kimbara. I kept running. I heard footsteps behind me. I ran until I got to Sarepia Forest. "Ellie wait" a panting voice behind me. I looked around, Lily ran out of the bushes. I ran to hug her "How did you do that?!"I practically screamed. "I don't know! I just got really mad and pictured the ropes coming off and they did! Sorry about your ear" she siad. "I touched my ear and felt a spot where my half of my ear was supposed to be. "Oh it's fine, I can barely feel it." I answered. The others ran out of the bushes. "Hey that was so cool!" The fox siad to Lily. They all clammered around her. "Here lets get each other's numbers so we can talk in real life" the wolf siad. We exchanged numbers and we all started to fade. "Hey I never got you name" the Arctic wolf siad. "Call me Ellie, what's yours?"
"Aparri"he answered. Before I could answer he had allready faded away.