Do i know you?

I stood there feeling the tear in my ear. How could this happen? It was just a dream, well I really don't know what it was...but how could this happen? It didn't hurt much except when I was feeling it. I quickly put my hair down so people wouldn't notice my ear. "Lily what am I going to do?", I asked.
"Don't ask me!" She replied. "I can't even believe it is real!" "Hey did you get any texts from those other kids btw?" She asked. "No not yet. But guess what one of the kids was aparri!" I siad quickly forgetting about my ear. "Your kidding! How could I not realize that!" Lily siad excited. Aparri was her favorite animal jam YouTuber. But personally I liked wisteriamoon. Then I remembered that she had tried to kill me. It wasn't the real her I thought assuringly to myself, she was under some sort of control. "Did you recognize the two that tried to kill us?" Lily asked, "it was wisteriamoon and bepper." Wait isn't bepper aparri's sister? That means that she was the one  trapped in the game...wisteriamoon must be too. I realized that I was taking a long time to respond and continued talking to lily, "That's who the Arctic fox was? I couldn't put my finger on it!"I siad. "Yeah! Btw do you know what was wrong with them." She asked quietly like she was afraid someone would overhear. "Yeah I know exactly what's going on" I siad sarcastically . She laughed. The bus stopped and all the kids got up and started to walk off. "Hey try to text the others when you have a chance, and text me if you find anything out!l Lily siad. "Ok I'll try, you do the same with me!" I siad. "Bye!!!" lily siad. I waved in return and turned around. While I was walking to class so many things where going through my head. Why me? Why anyone? How? My thoughts where interrupted when I ran into someone and fell down scraping my knees. Great, I totally need more scratches, I thought sarcastically. I looked up and there was a boy standing there. He had blond hair and green eyes. "I'm so sorry! I'm really tired! I guess I just wasn't watching where I was going." "Ha trust me, I know everything there is about being tired, He smiled and held out his had offering to help me up. I grabbed it. Identical rope burns showed on both of our wrists. That could only mean one thing...he was one of the 4 animals that where with me that night.