ANNOY THEM , Twihards who loathe Harry Potter

1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies. 

2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender. 

3. Quote Dobby. 

4. Recite every Harry Potter spell you know in public. 

5. Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you (Ex: When in a car or an elevator). If you don't have a book with you, recite from memory. 

6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand they keep it and treasure it forever. 

7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly. 

8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading. 

9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know what comes next. 

10. Make them play Quidditch with you. 

11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don't know the history of their character. 

12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don't address you as such in public. 

13. Always speak with a British accent—especially if you aren't from the U.K. 

14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names. 

15. ...throw a fit if others don't use these names. 

16. Draw round glasses and a lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across… in permanent marker. 

17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life. 

18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. (Ex: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall.) And whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names. 

19. Change them immediately if they figure what the names refer to. 

20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too. 

21. …refuse to explain what a thestral is. 

22. Say, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" in a totally fake British accent when offering anyone food.

23. Pretend you can do magic. 

24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves. 

25. Yell, "Get away from me death eater!" whenever they get near you. 

26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg. 

27. …laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is. 

28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move. 

29. Whenever you're asked for advice, reply with "Three turns should do it" in a very serious voice.

30. Break any awkward silences by saying, "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons?" 

31. Tell a very long joke using a Harry Potter joke as the punchline and then laugh hysterically. 

32. …make sure the joke isn't funny. 

33. Use the titles "You-Know-You" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" to refer to random people. 

34. …make sure no one knows who you're talking about. 

35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors…politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W. 

36. …hand fliers advertising it to random passerby. 

37. Report Dumbledore's death to your local authorities 

38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply. 

39. Pop up in places you're not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate. 

40. If you're late for something, blame it on your broken time turner.