Chapter 4: The Royal Family

Imagine Prince Phillip with scars. Thanks for reading!

The huge wooden doors open to reveal six golden thrones, but only five of them had someone on. Some of the girls gasped at the beauty of the males, but I didn't. All vampires were beautiful; I know that because five years ago, some of the guards from the palace stayed overnight to protect us against some rogues. Some parents even locked their 'promiscuous' daughters inside so that they wouldn't attempt to seduce them.

Others gasp at the long white scars across one of the prince's face. They must have been caused by either silver or another type of paranormal being, because humans are not strong or fast enough to harm a vampire to the extent that they won't heal properly.

We are told to curtsy and wait; not look directly at the royals.

"Swiftville!" One of the guards announces and three girls stand by him.

"Tornton!" Another shouts and three girls stand by him.

It carries on for Gildville and our village, Firnorth.

I hear the sound of shoes hitting the floor and echoing, getting closer and closer. The princes come closer and inspect the girls, lifting our hair and sniffing it, or reaching out and stroking our faces, obviously looking for something. But they don't find it because they all look disappointed at the end. No one was touched inappropriately, though so I'm happy.

Suddenly I feel someone reach out and sniff my hair. I turn around to see one of the princes staring at me with completely black eyes.

He reaches out to stroke my cheek and I feel sparks;tingles throughout my body.

"Mine" He growls.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm very busy at the moment.