Chapter 11: Love

I wake up to find myself encased in Xavier's arms and my leg thrown over his hip, with my head on his chest and arms around his neck.

I snuggle unto his warmth and sigh happily. I'm so happy here. Back in my village, people were starting to ask my father for permission to court ne or even marry me! And we had never even talked before!

There's  a boy in my village called Jackson, and he is the most vile and disgusting creature that I have ever met- although I haven't met many people since I have never actually left the forest surrounding this castle and the villages... but even if I had, he would still be the most disgusting! He's tried to put his hand up my skirt or down my bodice many times! And don't even get me started on the way he treats Ellie, my best friend! Just because she's blind, he thinks that she's defenceless. If only he had any brains! Her father is the chief of weaponry and the head of our soldiers, so she is probably the least defenceless girl in our village. She is trained in some things called judo, karate and obviously basic self defense. She can sense the things around her, somehow. She's just that amazing.

Xavier grumbles and nizLes hus face into my neck, his warm breath sliding down my neck. He's so kind and loving, he never silences me or cuts off what I'm saying (unless it has something to do with my safety), he always listens to my point of view and most of the time he accepts it, mainly because he knows that I can be very difficult during my period, in fact sometimes i call it payback.

So why wouldn't I lo- wait? What? Do I love him? He is so caring and he never wants me away, and when he is away my heart and chest hurt! So yes... I do love him! I do!

Sorry for the lovey dovey stuff and the cliché 'do I love him? '.

I just needed a filler chapter because I haven't posted much and you guys deserve a treat! Lol I typed teat there and I freaked out...

But anywho.....

I think I will probably just do alot of short chapters for this book, so I can post more and you guys can enjoy!

OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH WE HAVE ALMOST 200 VIEWS ON THIS BOOK OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

But anyway, please vote, if It took my half an hour to write this then surely it shouldn't be hard to take one second and boop the vote button!

Thankyou for reading my lovelies!