Christmas Special!!

"No the tree goes in the corner! And what kind of decorations are those! Dead fish skeletons are not to be hung on the tree!"

I sigh in exasperation. How could these people never have heard of Christmas! It should be a crime!

I continue ordering the servants around, and making the cooks create gingerbread men; peppermint candy. I would love to accompany them, but I'm too busy wrapping presents. I smile when I think of Xavier's. I hope he's going to be pleased- it would be slightly awkward if he didn't; I can't exactly return it!

"No the presents go under the tree! Not on top of it!"

Several hours later...

I smile and rub my eyes, yawning. All the invitations are sent out- finally! Who knew it took so long to write out 50 letters! I don't know why I didn't think it wouldn't take so long; I should have asked someone to help me.

I finally managed to convince Xavier to let me have a Christmas party, although it will happen the day after Christmas; Xavier wants to spend time together on the day, and I have a big surprise for him.

I lay down on top of the bed, too exhausted to do anything else. Xavier should be in soon, so I need to hide the presents under the bed or in a small cupboard somewhere.

"Ma'am, there is a message from the High Witch of the Gemini Coven, she says it is urgent." A messenger spoke, before bowing and walking out.

Finally! A few days ago, I contacted a nearby Coven and asked the High Witch to analyse my blood with a spell; I had been ill in the mornings a few days before.

I ripped open the parchment letter and felt the blood drain from my face.

This makes things alot more complicated.

Christmas Day...

I open my eyes to reveal a handsome, smiling face staring warmly down at me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you sleep? Merry Christmas my love." Xavier whispers and nuzzles my neck.

I giggle and wrap my arms around him before marching out of bed.

"Alright, get ready to go downstairs so we can unwrap our gifts to eachother."

And I run downstairs, getting Xavier's presents on the way and placing them under the tree where I see others laid down.

I feel a cool breeze touch my neck and turn around to see my husband who smiles sheepishly before handing me several presents that are poorly wrapped.

"I'm sorry my love, I have defeated armies and killed many, but I could not wrap these presents!" He exclaims and pouts.

I laugh and hug him tightly, whispering in his ear, "It's alright my love, I'm sure I will love these presents, because they're from you. Now, let's silt down and open our presents! "

I hand him my presents to him, hiding the most important one that I would like to give him later. He tears the wrapping apart with his eyes sparkling with joy and excitement.

I laugh and hand him the last present that will change our lives forever.

He reads it and stares, his eyes watering and tears dripping down his face.

"Is it true? Are you truly...."

I smile and wrap my arms around him tightly.

I giggle and sob at the same time, and answer, "Yes, it's true...I'm pregnant."

He jumps up, taking me with him and spins around while laughing joyously.

"I'm going to be a father!"

He stops suddenly, and I can feel him communicating his family with his mind, most likely ordering them to come over to our part of the castle.

"They're on their way. I cannot wait until I tell them they'll be uncles!"

I smile and run towards the door when I hear a loud knock- it must be Ellie; I invited her to join us since her father was injured in a recent hunting trip and is unconscious.

I throw the doors open and hug her tightly.

"Calm down! I'm a human and you're a Vampire, I'm much weaker than you and I don't have inhumane strength!" She hisses and I let her go, smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry Ellie, I forgot. Come sit down, I have your present under the tree." I laugh and pull her over to the large, soft settee.

A loud knock at the door makes me jump and I run over to open it.

"Your highness," Phillip mocks jokingly.

I roll my eyes and pull him into the room.

"Phillip, this is Ellie, my best friend, Ellie, this is Phillip, he's-"

I'm cut off by a loud snarl and jump back in surprise to see Phillip staring lovingly at Ellie.

"Mine." He growls.

I'm really sorry about this chapter before because it didn't post the whole thing? I have no idea why but it must not have saved which is really annoying, so I re-wrote the whole chapter. Again, really sorry about the the mess up and I hope everyone had a great Xmas and new Year!

Oooooh ooh! !!! What a surprise! I'm sure some people saw this coming but I'm hoping to surprise some people! :)

Thankyou for all the support this book has been getting, I honestly can't believe that people like it this much. And it reached #20 in the What's Hot list! Thankyoooouuuuuu so much!

And I would like to say:

Merry Christmas

Happy Hannukah

If you celebrate it in a different way, then i hope you enjoy it!

Love you all xxxxxx