First sighting

You know how when you're finally have a day off from work there is always a thousand different errands you have to run around and do?

Well that is me today, by the time I finish with the final task it is 1:20 in the afternoon and I refuse to go home and cook. I'm all for healthy eating and saving cash, but I feel like being waited on at a quiet little restaurant.

As soon as that thought forms in my head I know exactly the place to go to.
Buena Comida two blocks away from my apartment. I go to take a seat in my favorite booth near the back of the cozy restaurant, except I find it is occupied.

Which the high back of the booth hid his tall frame very well from my approach. I was waving to my friend Emilia who works as a chef here and sliding into the booth without looking.

I noticed too late her eyes going wide with warning, when I felt my butt make contact with a firm thigh. Several things happened at once....

one being the smooth intoxicating scent of his Cologne.

Two...how his hands gripped onto my waist to still my movements. I my body was still trying to adjust to the new surface of the seat, while my brain had yet to unfreeze and get the message out that this was a person and not a seat we were on.

I heard a gruff deep groan come from him as I slowly turned my head to look at him.

I was met with the darkest sensual stare I have ever seen

I was met with the darkest sensual stare I have ever seen. Jet black closely cropped hair....dark almost black eyes....dressed in black from head to toe. With a gold chain showing above his sweater.

I was so focused on noting everything about him that it took me a moment to notice the perfectly plump pink lips of his were quirked up into a smirk, before I heard his deep smooth voice as me " how long are you planning to sit on my lap bonita?"

I arched an eyebrow at that before realizing he was politely asking me to get my big butt off of him. I was mortified, Emilia came rushing out of the kitchen to my...his table.

I scrambled to my feet just as em reached us. " hey...are you guys ok?" She asked looking between us.

"I'm just a little embarrassed" I say and look back to Mr suave at the table. He is surprisingly still studying me when em asks if he is ok.....he scoots out of the booth so fast I don't have time to move. His body bumps into mine and just as I start to stumble in the opposite direction his arm snakes around my waist firmly to steady me.

Now that we are standing I can take in just how tall he is towering over my 5'4" frame. He must be 6'2" at the least. Again staring and completely oblivious to the fact that he was not just keeping me from falling, but holding my body against his.

Em clears her throat successfully breaking me out of my trance. I step away from the handsome stranger yet again. He looks at em like she just stole something from him.