Meeting Monroe

Later in the evening miguel agreed to allow em and Stacy out of their guarded room to seem me on the two conditions that they stay calm and  not try anything stupid like escape.

This was not any easy task as you can imagine, because Stacy being a soldier and natural alpha male type was determined to break us out. Mari one of Miguel's first lieutenants knocked him down so that They had to tranquilice him on two occasions before he gave up long enough to understand that we weren't going to be harmed by the men holding us. When they finally escorted him into the dining  room  where em and I were seated for  lunch and surprisingly for her calmly  chatting.

I mean at first she put up a huge fight and there was a lot of yelling and screaming, she even attacked one of the guards whose name we now know  is Monroe. He also happens to be Miguel's  cousin. At first it was shocking and I was sure he would knock her out after she slapped him twice, but he simply caught both her hands in his on her third swing and held her still. He looked at her in the eyes for a minute and then bent over lifting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She stopped fighting after he slapped her on the ass for almost causing them to fall down the steps.

Not once during this interaction  did he utter one word. Just silently carried out his orders and then sat down next to her and began eating.

At first she side eyed him with her arms crossed being her usual self, he stopped eating and turned to her. They were yet again locked in a stare down, that is until he said "come tu comida" in a stern voice.  She blinked at him, he then pointed at her plate. By the tone and delivery of his foreign tongue she could tell he was in no mood for her stubbornness. She quickly picked up her fork and began eating.

From the opposite end of the table I witnessed miguel snicker at their exchange. As for Stacy, was straight up steaming once seated at the table.
I reached a hand out to reassure him that we are safe for now and to calm down. I accomplished this by placing my hand on his shoulder and slowly rubbing in circles as if he were a child. This unfortunately did not go unnoticed by miguel and displeased  him greatly. A loud bang on the table was not just heard, but felt. Everything and everyone in the room ceased movement.  I turned to look at him and if looks could kill, Stacy would be twenty feet under instead of six. 

I removed my hand, but that wasn't good enough...."come.here." was all his deep voice uttered. I didn't need to  be told twice why or what would happen if I didn't.  Once I reached his seat he reached out with his right arm and snagged me around the waist. Pulling me down unto his lap, Stacy and em's eyes bugged out and mouths open in a stunned expression.

               🔝 stacy

               🔝 stacy

🔝em

🔝Mari

🔝Mari

🔝Tara

🔝Tara

After dinner we were escorted  into Miguel's home office. Monroe and mari stood watch over us . When miguel did join us the tie and dinner jacket were gone and his sleeves rolled upto the elbows.  He sat at his desk and immediately locked eyes with me. The silent command I quickly learned meant for me to come sit near or on his lap. 

I chose the first as a way of making my own statement. He might be dangerous, but I am no push over. He gave me a side long glance before giving me an approving nod. Focusing  back on all the occupants of the room, he cleared his throat before speaking.

   " I know this might shock you, but Tara and I are married and have been for a year come next Thursday

   " I know this might shock you, but Tara and I are married and have been for a year come next Thursday.  I am a very busy man with a very important complicated life style. Because I have received many threats over the years, it's safe to say danger plays a huge role as well. I could no longer leave my wife blowing in the wind without a clue that she could be in danger. My enemies have found out about her, the two of you got caught right in the middle of it...

I had no choice but to collect you as well....only for Tara's sake. Your previous lives have come to an end. Unfortunately you both are now guilty by association, you are linked to Tara which links you to me."

" You will  be free to roam certain area's of the grounds, but at the slightest hint you might try and escape or betray me I will kill you. I am a man of my word. There are guards and cameras everywhere , do not provoke a situation army boy." He stared pointedly  at Stacy

A

fter going over more rules and assigning rooms for them on the third floor, situated next to their own guards. Monroe for em and mari for Stacy he dismissed the meeting. When we all stood Stacy reached to pull me with him and em...when miguel spoke up again. Voice tinged with anger and authority..."hermosa, no toque ese hombre otra vez o voy a tomar su brazo."

I looked at him and said ..."English please."

He came around the desk and pulled me a few more feet away from Stacy before saying..." break this habit of touching this man, or I will chop off his arms personally." As if him calmly saying this as if it were the sweetest sentiment wasn't scary enough...he then kissed me on the forehead before walking out the door.

Meanwhile em was back to squabbling with taciturn monroe. His limited responses only infuriated  her more, which oddly amused him.  I noticed the small smirk of satisfaction  that briefly crossed his face before she could notice. At least with these two I don't think I will be bored here.