Addictive

What did I just do!?

I am torn right now, screaming at myself in my head for giving in to this man and for actually feeling bad about it. I mean....have you seen him!!!? Wow!

I am currently peaking under the sheets right now at his sleeping God like body. I swear there are twenty ab muscles at work with each breath he takes. Well placed and no doubt meaningful tattoos on clear skin.

My eyes travel further down and

he is a big, thick man in the right area

he is a big, thick man in the right area. I'm between two minds of wanting to show him the door and giving him a proper morning greeting. I put the sheet back down covering him, when I hear a deep groan before his baritone accented voice says...." hmmph...I thought you were brave, el gatito."

Followed by a low chuckle, before I feel the bed dip from his movements. He gets up and strolls right into my bathroom like he owns the place. I go to my guestroom bathroom and cleanup quickly. Good thing I use it as my second closet, so I can change. I head to the kitchen to make a mango smoothie for my breakfast. I swear this man is half cat cause I never heard him coming......

One minute I am reaching for a cup on my top shelf and the next I am spun around and hoisted onto theCounter top

Counter top. I look up to meet the most hungry looking eyes I have ever seen, I put my hands against his chest trying to stop what I know is coming and I am secretly craving.

This half smirk comes across his lips just before he smacks my hands away from his chest, grips his hands under my thighs and roughly pulls me closer to the edge of the counter....closer to him.

Pushing my knees apart and stepping between my legs in one smooth motion I am at a lost for words. Miguel is very much an alpha male in every way, he crushes his lips to mine while his hand slips up my back and tangles his fingers in my hair...before gripping a fistful it to hold me in place.

Losing myself in the kiss as his free hand goes from massaging my thigh to tugging at one side of my panties.
Instead I hear and feel when it tears, he doesn't bother with other side...pushing me to lay flat on the counter i feel the breeze hit my lower lips.

He pushes bends my knees up and further away from each other and I can't help but squirm when I feel his warm tongue lick up my vagina.

He grips my thighs tighter as he goes in for it, pushing my torn panties to the side ...i moan out as my heart starts poinding in my chest. I try to hold onto the counter, panting as he finally lets me cum awhile later. I cant even move...i see him pull his shirt over his head before using it to wipe my juices off his lips.

He pulls me up into a sitting position before i slide completely off the counter and am once again spun around to face away from him.

Why on god's green earth am i letting this man do as he pleases with me? I must be crazy, but it all feels soooo good.

I feel him pulling at my hip with one hand while the other is pushing my torso back down against the cool marble counter top. He steps up behind me grinding his hips into my ass, my last thread of the panties i was wearing slides down my leg.
He grips my hair tight for a second before I feel him pushing into me.

I swear he is gonna tear me apart any minute, I mean who could adjust to the monster between his legs. Once he is all the way in all movement stops. He is now kissing my neck and no doubt leaving a mark.

I am not the most patient person in the world so when we are still not moving I try to accomplish it myself and am rewarded with a generous slap to the ass.

no más de moverse hasta que soy.
He states firmly. I say .."English please". He grunts and says " no more moving el gatito "

I huff in response to his demands....I am so full and I need friction dammit. He is determined to have his way and as much as I am trying to fight it I like him having it as well.

eres mía ahora , comprendes ?
I have no idea what he said, but I nod anyway and this gets me a kiss on the shoulder in response from him. I feel him slide out slowly with just the head remaining in me before he slams hard back into me.

I let out a loud scream followed by a moaning as he finds his rhythm. All I can do is lay my head flat on the counter.

"sentir tan bien mami ....fuck!" He mumbles into my neck.

I can feel myself coming closer to the cliff edge of ecstasy, I'm no longer concerned about keeping the noise down. It's impossible at this point not to screaming and moan loudly with each pound my poor pussy receives.

"Ooooh....f@#!" I cry out
He does this grinding swirl thing with his hips just before we both cum, I can feel his cum rushing into me and the excess sliding down my leg.

He pulls out and wipes me with his shirt before helping me to stand on wobbly legs. Leading me back to my room and I get on the bed and it's lights out the minute my head hits the pillow. It's a great thing I am off today, cause after that breakfast situation I would not be able to concentrate.

I feel him get into the bed behind me and pull me closer to his body. One arm slides under my pillow and wraps across my shoulders while the other slides across my hips and between my legs. Cupping my sex he buries his head into neck.....and this is how we slept.

My eyes open and by the time on my phone it is twelve noon, he actually knocked me out with the D. Sitting up I noticed I was alone in the bed, until I smelled food cooking . Slipping on the nearest t shirt I find I made my way to the kitchen. I was greeted with the sight of a wide muscular back facing me.

He I stood and watched him until to my surprise he spoke...." ven aquí, come here el gatito." In a deep demanding tone. I didn't respond right away, " what's is always Gato or what ever it is you keep calling me?"

Shut off the stove and turned around walking over to me he stops just before our bodies touch. He tilts his head to the right studying me and then replies " El gatito means kitten or pussy, all you need to know is that you are my El gatito and no one else can ever say otherwise."

"Umm....I am pretty sure that I am not your's....we just met and even though yesterday and this morning has been very fantastic, we (gesturing with my hands back and forth between us) are not a couple."
I state

He smirks at me before out right laughing in my face.
Great, just great I got a phycho on my hands. Why does this always happen to me....lord why!!!?
I scream in my head.

When he stops laughing he closes the distance between us and traps my body between his two arms that are on either side of my head against the wall behind me. " you belong to me just as much as I belong to you and i can prove it." He states before pecking me on the neck and walking back towards the stairs for the bedroom.

He unzips a tiny black duffle bag on my bed and pulls out a file and hands it over to me. Absolutely confused I opened it and I swear my mouth hit the floor, rolled over the carpet out the door and down the steps by the time I re read what was in front of me.

I woke up on the couch with an ice pack on my head.......